ColaLife Uses Coke’s Distribution System to Bring Medication to Remote Villages
Have you ever noticed that no matter where you go in the world, you can probably buy a Coke? Inspired by the soda-maker’s massive worldwide distribution system, entrepreneur Simon Berry decided to use their model to get much needed medication, clean water supplies and nutrition supplements into some of the most remote villages on earth. Thanks to support through social media outlets and even from Coca-Cola, Berry’s organization, ColaLife, is able to bring life-saving supplies to communities in need throughout Africa …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today