ColaLife Uses Coke’s Distribution System to Bring Medication to Remote Villages
Have you ever noticed that no matter where you go in the world, you can probably buy a Coke? Inspired by the soda-maker’s massive worldwide distribution system, entrepreneur Simon Berry decided to use their model to get much needed medication, clean water supplies and nutrition supplements into some of the most remote villages on earth. Thanks to support through social media outlets and even from Coca-Cola, Berry’s organization, ColaLife, is able to bring life-saving supplies to communities in need throughout Africa …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign