ColaLife Uses Coke’s Distribution System to Bring Medication to Remote Villages
Have you ever noticed that no matter where you go in the world, you can probably buy a Coke? Inspired by the soda-maker’s massive worldwide distribution system, entrepreneur Simon Berry decided to use their model to get much needed medication, clean water supplies and nutrition supplements into some of the most remote villages on earth. Thanks to support through social media outlets and even from Coca-Cola, Berry’s organization, ColaLife, is able to bring life-saving supplies to communities in need throughout Africa …
Recommended For You
- > Report: Apple Is Getting Ready to Release a Jumbo-Sized iPad
- > Malcolm Gladwell’s Medical TV Thriller Has Been Purchased by Fox
- > Is ‘Full House’ About to Make a Comeback?
- > ‘Indefinite’ Ceasefire Puts an End to Weeks of Fighting in Gaza
- > Superman and Lois Lane Just Did the Ice Bucket Challenge So Let's Call It a Day