ColaLife Uses Coke’s Distribution System to Bring Medication to Remote Villages
Have you ever noticed that no matter where you go in the world, you can probably buy a Coke? Inspired by the soda-maker’s massive worldwide distribution system, entrepreneur Simon Berry decided to use their model to get much needed medication, clean water supplies and nutrition supplements into some of the most remote villages on earth. Thanks to support through social media outlets and even from Coca-Cola, Berry’s organization, ColaLife, is able to bring life-saving supplies to communities in need throughout Africa …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?