ColaLife Uses Coke’s Distribution System to Bring Medication to Remote Villages
Have you ever noticed that no matter where you go in the world, you can probably buy a Coke? Inspired by the soda-maker’s massive worldwide distribution system, entrepreneur Simon Berry decided to use their model to get much needed medication, clean water supplies and nutrition supplements into some of the most remote villages on earth. Thanks to support through social media outlets and even from Coca-Cola, Berry’s organization, ColaLife, is able to bring life-saving supplies to communities in need throughout Africa …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course
- > Facebook Is Going to Bring Free Internet to 100 Countries
- > K-Cup Creator Feels Bad about All the Pollution Invention Has Caused
- > Protestors Arrested in Ferguson Following Release of DOJ Report