Coffee Printer Brings New Meaning to Customized Drinks
Remember this story about the artistic barista who would make portraits of his customers in the foam of their lattes? Now, a coffee chain in Taiwan called “Take Lets Café” is debuting a new coffee maker that will automatically create personalized pictures on their customers’ drinks. Along with the coffee order, the customer also provides a photo, and the coffee printer uses cocoa powder, foam and coffee to create the latte art …
Recommended For You
- > CDC Says NBC Cameraman Is Now Ebola-Free
- > Renee Zellweger Will Star in a Movie Based on a Book from ‘Heaven Is For Real’ Author
- > American Detained in North Korea for Leaving Bible at Club Has Been Freed
- > Stairway to Prison: Did Led Zeppelin Steal Their Most Famous Song?
- > Here's Your First Look at Disney's Next Princess: Moana