Coffee Printer Brings New Meaning to Customized Drinks
Remember this story about the artistic barista who would make portraits of his customers in the foam of their lattes? Now, a coffee chain in Taiwan called “Take Lets Café” is debuting a new coffee maker that will automatically create personalized pictures on their customers’ drinks. Along with the coffee order, the customer also provides a photo, and the coffee printer uses cocoa powder, foam and coffee to create the latte art …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today