Coffee Printer Brings New Meaning to Customized Drinks
Remember this story about the artistic barista who would make portraits of his customers in the foam of their lattes? Now, a coffee chain in Taiwan called “Take Lets Café” is debuting a new coffee maker that will automatically create personalized pictures on their customers’ drinks. Along with the coffee order, the customer also provides a photo, and the coffee printer uses cocoa powder, foam and coffee to create the latte art …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > The Fatal Shooting of Another Unarmed Black Man Sparks Protests in San Diego
- > Tom Hanks Crashes a Couple’s Wedding Photos, Remains the Best