Coffee Printer Brings New Meaning to Customized Drinks
Remember this story about the artistic barista who would make portraits of his customers in the foam of their lattes? Now, a coffee chain in Taiwan called “Take Lets Café” is debuting a new coffee maker that will automatically create personalized pictures on their customers’ drinks. Along with the coffee order, the customer also provides a photo, and the coffee printer uses cocoa powder, foam and coffee to create the latte art …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet