Coffee Printer Brings New Meaning to Customized Drinks
Remember this story about the artistic barista who would make portraits of his customers in the foam of their lattes? Now, a coffee chain in Taiwan called “Take Lets Café” is debuting a new coffee maker that will automatically create personalized pictures on their customers’ drinks. Along with the coffee order, the customer also provides a photo, and the coffee printer uses cocoa powder, foam and coffee to create the latte art …
Recommended For You
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage
- > This ‘Exploding Kittens’ Card Game Is the Most-Backed Kickstarter Campaign Ever
- > ‘Intellectually Disabled’ Man Executed in Georgia
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.