Coca-Cola Has Made a Musical Instrument Building
A lot of companies are pulling out the stops in their rush to made a scene at the Olympics, but Coca-Cola has really outdone itself with this bonkers-looking structure in Olympic Park. The inside is made up of giant air cushions that make athletic noises like heartbeats, shoe squeaks and arrows hitting a target. These noises are activated by visitors' motions, and can be manipulated to remix songs. Londoners will be able to visit the building, called the Coca-Cola Beatbox, starting July 27. It's definitely going to be the only thing anyone in London is talking about next week ...
Recommended For You
- > Kenny G Thinks He Gave Starbucks the Idea for the Frappuccino, and Who Are We to Argue?
- > Taylor Swift Trademarks 'This Sick Beat,' as Is Her Right as an American
- > The ‘Steve Jobs’ Movie Is Definitely Happening
- > Report: A City of 2 Million People Is Surrounded by Boko Haram Militants
- > GoDaddy Pulls Super Bowl Ad Amidst Outrage