Coca-Cola Has Made a Musical Instrument Building
A lot of companies are pulling out the stops in their rush to made a scene at the Olympics, but Coca-Cola has really outdone itself with this bonkers-looking structure in Olympic Park. The inside is made up of giant air cushions that make athletic noises like heartbeats, shoe squeaks and arrows hitting a target. These noises are activated by visitors' motions, and can be manipulated to remix songs. Londoners will be able to visit the building, called the Coca-Cola Beatbox, starting July 27. It's definitely going to be the only thing anyone in London is talking about next week ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Bryan Cranston Says He'd Play Walt White on ‘Better Call Saul’ If Asked
- > Istanbul Terror Death Toll Rises to 41
- > Suicide Bombers Attacked an Airport in Istanbul, Killing At Least 28
- > JK Rowling Revealed Some of the History of the American Hogwarts
- > Stunning Aerial Photos Show the Differences Between Poverty and Wealth in South Africa