Coca-Cola Has Made a Musical Instrument Building
A lot of companies are pulling out the stops in their rush to made a scene at the Olympics, but Coca-Cola has really outdone itself with this bonkers-looking structure in Olympic Park. The inside is made up of giant air cushions that make athletic noises like heartbeats, shoe squeaks and arrows hitting a target. These noises are activated by visitors' motions, and can be manipulated to remix songs. Londoners will be able to visit the building, called the Coca-Cola Beatbox, starting July 27. It's definitely going to be the only thing anyone in London is talking about next week ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack