Coca-Cola Has Made a Musical Instrument Building
A lot of companies are pulling out the stops in their rush to made a scene at the Olympics, but Coca-Cola has really outdone itself with this bonkers-looking structure in Olympic Park. The inside is made up of giant air cushions that make athletic noises like heartbeats, shoe squeaks and arrows hitting a target. These noises are activated by visitors' motions, and can be manipulated to remix songs. Londoners will be able to visit the building, called the Coca-Cola Beatbox, starting July 27. It's definitely going to be the only thing anyone in London is talking about next week ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Third Undercover Planned Parenthood Video Graphically Discusses ‘Tissue Procurement’ Process
- > Architect Envisions Urban Sleeping Pods for the Homeless
- > Arizona Cardinals Hire NFL’s First Female Coaching Staff Member
- > Here’s a ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer Remix Using the Corny 1994 Version
- > Christians Visit Mosque in Chattanooga ‘As a Show of Love’ to Muslim Community