Coca-Cola Has Made a Musical Instrument Building
A lot of companies are pulling out the stops in their rush to made a scene at the Olympics, but Coca-Cola has really outdone itself with this bonkers-looking structure in Olympic Park. The inside is made up of giant air cushions that make athletic noises like heartbeats, shoe squeaks and arrows hitting a target. These noises are activated by visitors' motions, and can be manipulated to remix songs. Londoners will be able to visit the building, called the Coca-Cola Beatbox, starting July 27. It's definitely going to be the only thing anyone in London is talking about next week ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle