CO2 Emissions Down
The carbon dioxide emissions in the U.S. should fall about 5.9 percent in 2009 after electricity usage and transportation costs both decreased thanks to the recession. So basically, we should hope for the sake of the planet that we never have a good economy again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day