CO2 Emissions Down
The carbon dioxide emissions in the U.S. should fall about 5.9 percent in 2009 after electricity usage and transportation costs both decreased thanks to the recession. So basically, we should hope for the sake of the planet that we never have a good economy again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack