CO2 Emissions Down
The carbon dioxide emissions in the U.S. should fall about 5.9 percent in 2009 after electricity usage and transportation costs both decreased thanks to the recession. So basically, we should hope for the sake of the planet that we never have a good economy again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Tom Hardy’s Film Premiere Date Was a Real Dog
- > “Only James Bond Can Be James Bond” Steven Spielberg on His New Spy Film
- > Lucille Ball Lives: Cate Blanchett Will Play the Actress in an Upcoming Film
- > Same-Sex Couple Married in Kentucky County After Clerk Jailed
- > Here’s a Fan-Made Trailer for a Boba Fett Stand-Alone 'Star Wars' Movie