CO2 Emissions Down
The carbon dioxide emissions in the U.S. should fall about 5.9 percent in 2009 after electricity usage and transportation costs both decreased thanks to the recession. So basically, we should hope for the sake of the planet that we never have a good economy again ...
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > Here’s the New Trailer for Oliver Stone’s Edward Snowden Movie
- > This Rideable Luggage Will Make You Want to Travel
- > EU: Turkey Cannot Undermine Human Rights in Coup Response
- > Austin Police Are Investigating the Violent Arrest of a Black Woman Last Year
- > 'Daredevil' Is Coming Back for Another a Season