CO2 Emissions Down
The carbon dioxide emissions in the U.S. should fall about 5.9 percent in 2009 after electricity usage and transportation costs both decreased thanks to the recession. So basically, we should hope for the sake of the planet that we never have a good economy again ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’