Co-Workers Include Employee Who Opted Out of Lottery Pool in Jackpot Winnings
Jennifer was a new employee at a realty company in Florida, and decided to opt out of the office’s lottery pool because she hadn’t received her first paycheck yet. After all, what are the odds they would actually win the lottery on the one week she didn’t participate? Thankfully for Jennifer, her fellow co-workers are awesome. When one of the tickets did hit the million-dollar jackpot, they decided to include Jennifer in the winnings anyway. And, to the impatient guy who cut them in line at the convenience store while they were purchasing the tickets, thanks …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.