Co-Workers Include Employee Who Opted Out of Lottery Pool in Jackpot Winnings
Jennifer was a new employee at a realty company in Florida, and decided to opt out of the office’s lottery pool because she hadn’t received her first paycheck yet. After all, what are the odds they would actually win the lottery on the one week she didn’t participate? Thankfully for Jennifer, her fellow co-workers are awesome. When one of the tickets did hit the million-dollar jackpot, they decided to include Jennifer in the winnings anyway. And, to the impatient guy who cut them in line at the convenience store while they were purchasing the tickets, thanks …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Here’s the ‘Holy Spirit Funk’ Parody Music Video You Never Asked For
- > A New Animated Movie Starring Pez Dispensers Is in the Works
- > Bill to End $500 Million in Annual Federal Funds to Planned Parenthood Blocked in the Senate
- > And in Dublin, A Giant Minion Fell into Traffic
- > Here's the Universe's First Look at 'Zoolander 2'