Co-Workers Include Employee Who Opted Out of Lottery Pool in Jackpot Winnings
Jennifer was a new employee at a realty company in Florida, and decided to opt out of the office’s lottery pool because she hadn’t received her first paycheck yet. After all, what are the odds they would actually win the lottery on the one week she didn’t participate? Thankfully for Jennifer, her fellow co-workers are awesome. When one of the tickets did hit the million-dollar jackpot, they decided to include Jennifer in the winnings anyway. And, to the impatient guy who cut them in line at the convenience store while they were purchasing the tickets, thanks …
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet