Co-Workers Include Employee Who Opted Out of Lottery Pool in Jackpot Winnings
Jennifer was a new employee at a realty company in Florida, and decided to opt out of the office’s lottery pool because she hadn’t received her first paycheck yet. After all, what are the odds they would actually win the lottery on the one week she didn’t participate? Thankfully for Jennifer, her fellow co-workers are awesome. When one of the tickets did hit the million-dollar jackpot, they decided to include Jennifer in the winnings anyway. And, to the impatient guy who cut them in line at the convenience store while they were purchasing the tickets, thanks …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today