Clinton Grilled About Deadly Benghazi Attack
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is testifying before Congress about her response to the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Clinton was visibly choked up while testifying, saying, "This is personal" and "I take responsibility. Nobody is more committed to getting this right. I am determined to leave the State Department and our country safer, stronger and more secure." While Clinton has defended the "timely" course of action taken by
Ambassador Thomas Pickering and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, an independent review board has said the Libyan consulate was under-prepared for the attack ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.