Clinton Grilled About Deadly Benghazi Attack
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is testifying before Congress about her response to the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Clinton was visibly choked up while testifying, saying, "This is personal" and "I take responsibility. Nobody is more committed to getting this right. I am determined to leave the State Department and our country safer, stronger and more secure." While Clinton has defended the "timely" course of action taken by
Ambassador Thomas Pickering and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, an independent review board has said the Libyan consulate was under-prepared for the attack ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal