Clinton Grilled About Deadly Benghazi Attack
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is testifying before Congress about her response to the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Clinton was visibly choked up while testifying, saying, "This is personal" and "I take responsibility. Nobody is more committed to getting this right. I am determined to leave the State Department and our country safer, stronger and more secure." While Clinton has defended the "timely" course of action taken by
Ambassador Thomas Pickering and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, an independent review board has said the Libyan consulate was under-prepared for the attack ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?