Clinton Grilled About Deadly Benghazi Attack
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is testifying before Congress about her response to the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Clinton was visibly choked up while testifying, saying, "This is personal" and "I take responsibility. Nobody is more committed to getting this right. I am determined to leave the State Department and our country safer, stronger and more secure." While Clinton has defended the "timely" course of action taken by
Ambassador Thomas Pickering and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, an independent review board has said the Libyan consulate was under-prepared for the attack ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin
- > Georgia Postpones Kelly Renee Gissendaner’s Execution
- > Let This Picture of a Baby Weasel Riding a Woodpecker Fly into Your Heart
- > Twitter Suspends 2,000 Accounts Associated with ISIS; Twitter Employees Threatened
- > New Ikea Furniture Will Have Wireless Phone Chargers