Clinton Grilled About Deadly Benghazi Attack
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton is testifying before Congress about her response to the deadly terrorist attack on the U.S. consulate in Benghazi. Clinton was visibly choked up while testifying, saying, "This is personal" and "I take responsibility. Nobody is more committed to getting this right. I am determined to leave the State Department and our country safer, stronger and more secure." While Clinton has defended the "timely" course of action taken by
Ambassador Thomas Pickering and former chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff, Admiral Mike Mullen, an independent review board has said the Libyan consulate was under-prepared for the attack ...
Recommended For You
- > The 'God's Not Dead' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening
- > The World Is a Vampire: Scientist Encounters 'Puppy-Sized' Spider
- > Will Idaho Pastors Be Forced to Conduct Same-Sex Weddings?
- > Another Charming Visit From Marcel the Shell With Shoes On.
- > Catholic Bishop Summit Ends Without Revised Stance on Same-Sex Couples