Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Mitt Romney
So, the Internet is abuzz with the news that Governor Mitt Romney has adopted Friday Night Light's "clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose" mantra as a slogan. He even tapped the sign before he went into the Denver debate, all Tim Riggins-like. This has raised all sorts of important questions about who the various residents of Dillion, Tex. would be voting for, and which "FNL" character is Mitt Romney most like, and shouldn't a phrase as hallowed as the Dillion Panthers' motto be above politics? One thing that's getting lost in the furor: that President Obama tweeted a photo with the same phrase, five months ago ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > The UN Just Secured Freedom for 876 Children Who Were Detained by Nigeria's Military
- > The FBI Just Announced It's Reopening Its Investigation into Hillary Clinton’s Emails
- > Burger King Pranked McDonald's By 'Dressing Up' as a McDonald's for Halloween
- > ISIS Just Executed More Than 200 People in Iraq
- > This Video Is a Friendly Reminder Not to Stick Your Head in a Pumpkin