Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, Mitt Romney
So, the Internet is abuzz with the news that Governor Mitt Romney has adopted Friday Night Light's "clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose" mantra as a slogan. He even tapped the sign before he went into the Denver debate, all Tim Riggins-like. This has raised all sorts of important questions about who the various residents of Dillion, Tex. would be voting for, and which "FNL" character is Mitt Romney most like, and shouldn't a phrase as hallowed as the Dillion Panthers' motto be above politics? One thing that's getting lost in the furor: that President Obama tweeted a photo with the same phrase, five months ago ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'