The Civil Wars Cancel Their Tour Due to "Discord"
Sad news from the Civil Wars' Facebook page. Turns out Joy Williams and John Paul White—Tennessee's folk-slinging wunderkinds— are canceling their tour due to "internal discord and irreconcilable differences of ambition." They're going to attempt to reimburse fans for ticket and travel prices, and said that their "sincere hope is to have new music for you in 2013." Ignoring the certain amount of irony present in a band called "The Civil Wars" canceling a tour due to "internal discord," let's hope these two can figure things out. It's not like the world's suffering an over abundance of achingly pretty melodies these days, and achingly pretty melodies the Civil Wars have in abundance ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > At Least 10 Jewish Centers Have Received Bomb Threats Today
- > Keanu Reeves on Matrix 4: 'That’d Be Weird, But Why Not?'
- > Watch Daisy Ridley *Not* Give Away 'Star Wars VIII' Secrets
- > This Supercut of the 5 Films Nominated for the Best Cinematography Oscar Is the Pick-Me-Up Your Monday Needs
- > Enjoy Some Disney Nostalgia With This New 'Beauty and the Beast' Clip