The Civil Wars Cancel Their Tour Due to "Discord"
Sad news from the Civil Wars' Facebook page. Turns out Joy Williams and John Paul White—Tennessee's folk-slinging wunderkinds— are canceling their tour due to "internal discord and irreconcilable differences of ambition." They're going to attempt to reimburse fans for ticket and travel prices, and said that their "sincere hope is to have new music for you in 2013." Ignoring the certain amount of irony present in a band called "The Civil Wars" canceling a tour due to "internal discord," let's hope these two can figure things out. It's not like the world's suffering an over abundance of achingly pretty melodies these days, and achingly pretty melodies the Civil Wars have in abundance ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Here’s a ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer Remix Using the Corny 1994 Version
- > Christians Visit Mosque in Chattanooga ‘As a Show of Love’ to Muslim Community
- > Be Inspired By the New Trailer for Will Ferrell’s 'Ferrell Takes the Field'
- > Divers Found 300-year-old Gold Treasure Valued at $1M
- > ‘Key & Peele’ Is Coming to an End