The Civil Wars Cancel Their Tour Due to "Discord"
Sad news from the Civil Wars' Facebook page. Turns out Joy Williams and John Paul White—Tennessee's folk-slinging wunderkinds— are canceling their tour due to "internal discord and irreconcilable differences of ambition." They're going to attempt to reimburse fans for ticket and travel prices, and said that their "sincere hope is to have new music for you in 2013." Ignoring the certain amount of irony present in a band called "The Civil Wars" canceling a tour due to "internal discord," let's hope these two can figure things out. It's not like the world's suffering an over abundance of achingly pretty melodies these days, and achingly pretty melodies the Civil Wars have in abundance ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?