The Civil Wars Cancel Their Tour Due to "Discord"
Sad news from the Civil Wars' Facebook page. Turns out Joy Williams and John Paul White—Tennessee's folk-slinging wunderkinds— are canceling their tour due to "internal discord and irreconcilable differences of ambition." They're going to attempt to reimburse fans for ticket and travel prices, and said that their "sincere hope is to have new music for you in 2013." Ignoring the certain amount of irony present in a band called "The Civil Wars" canceling a tour due to "internal discord," let's hope these two can figure things out. It's not like the world's suffering an over abundance of achingly pretty melodies these days, and achingly pretty melodies the Civil Wars have in abundance ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’