Church Says 'No' to Black Wedding
A church in Crystal Springs, Miss forced Charles and Te'Andrea Wilson, an African-American couple, to relocate their wedding ceremony after the pastor received several complaints from members of his congregation who were unhappy about the idea of a black couple getting married inside their precious church building. The pastor told the press that he "didn't want to have a controversy within the church, and I didn't want a controversy to affect the wedding of Charles and Te'Andrea." The church is holding meetings to figure out what to do next, since no members will actually come forward and admit that they were the ones who complained about it which is too bad, since there are so many questions worth asking them. First and foremost: "what on earth?" ...
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours