Church Says 'No' to Black Wedding
A church in Crystal Springs, Miss forced Charles and Te'Andrea Wilson, an African-American couple, to relocate their wedding ceremony after the pastor received several complaints from members of his congregation who were unhappy about the idea of a black couple getting married inside their precious church building. The pastor told the press that he "didn't want to have a controversy within the church, and I didn't want a controversy to affect the wedding of Charles and Te'Andrea." The church is holding meetings to figure out what to do next, since no members will actually come forward and admit that they were the ones who complained about it which is too bad, since there are so many questions worth asking them. First and foremost: "what on earth?" ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > You’ll Soon be Able to Get Your Own High-Tech Virtual Reality Headset
- > Pope Francis is Now an Honorary Member of the Harlem Globetrotters
- > Here’s Rick Warren Speaking at the Senate Hearing on Global Health Problems
- > Watch this Illustrator Reproduce Iconic Logos By Hand
- > A New ‘Indiana Jones’ Movie Is Coming