Chumbawamba Was Still a Band Until Today
Mondays are hard enough without news like this, but we don't get to choose when storms come into our lives. It is with great sadness and heavy hearts that we tell you that Chumbawamba has decided to break up. On a related note, they've been a band for the past fifteen years since "Tubthumping" and have released something like seven albums and no one's listened to any of them and we haven't really thought about Chambawamba even once in the past decade or so and all of this, thankfully, lessens the blow of this crushing news a little bit. Nevertheless, we report this news with a tear in our eye and that stupid song stuck in our heads. As Chumbawamba goes off to that great night, they can hold their heads high, knowing they were a band for two years longer than the Beatles were ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > KKK Hosts Rally to Support Confederate Flag
- > Oklahoma Supreme Court Orders Ten Commandments Removed
- > Here’s a New Clip from Marvel’s ‘Ant-Man’
- > Finally, Someone Put Nicolas Cage’s Face on Every ‘Game of Thrones’ Character
- > Almost 2 Months After Country Was Declared Ebola-Free, an Infected Teen Has Died in Liberia