Christmas Spending Weakest Since 2008
Consumer tracking agencies have reported holiday sales in 2012 were the weakest in four years, with many factors likely contributing: poor weather, fresh grief over the Newtown shootings and even the election. Over it all, though, hangs the specter of the ongoing recession. Since the eight weeks of holiday shopping serve as an indicator of the nation's overall economic health, analysts say the outlook is grim. But what if everyone just chose to go handmade this year? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A 'Friday Night Lights' Musical is Coming
- > 5 Black Lives Matter Demonstrators Were Shot in Minneapolis Last Night
- > Officer Charged with Murder for Shooting Black Teen 16 Times
- > Netflix to Release an Original Indie Film Written by Bob Odenkirk
- > White Christians Are No Longer the Majority in the U.S.