Chris Christie Keeps Things Afloat
In Sandy's aftermath, the nation's eyes have been largely on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who's long been one of the nation's most prominent politicians and is now having his famous mettle put to the test. Legendarily no-nonsense, that demeanor has served him well in the limelight. He made no bones about what he expected from New Jersey residents, raised some eyebrows in both parties when he praised President Barack Obama's handling of the disaster and gave the verbal equivalent of a roundhouse kick to Fox and Friends when he was asked about the presidential election ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Satanic Temple Brings an After-School Satan Club To Portland Elementary School
- > Here’s an Easy Way to Figure Out If You’re Registered to Vote
- > Lecrae Teamed Up with Leon Bridges on a Song for ‘Birth of a Nation’
- > An iPal Robot Has Been Developed To Take Care Of Kids And Its Pretty Creepy
- > This Insane Slackline Video Will Make You Break Out in a Cold Sweat