Chris Christie Keeps Things Afloat
In Sandy's aftermath, the nation's eyes have been largely on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who's long been one of the nation's most prominent politicians and is now having his famous mettle put to the test. Legendarily no-nonsense, that demeanor has served him well in the limelight. He made no bones about what he expected from New Jersey residents, raised some eyebrows in both parties when he praised President Barack Obama's handling of the disaster and gave the verbal equivalent of a roundhouse kick to Fox and Friends when he was asked about the presidential election ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A 'Friday Night Lights' Musical is Coming
- > 5 Black Lives Matter Demonstrators Were Shot in Minneapolis Last Night
- > Officer Charged with Murder for Shooting Black Teen 16 Times
- > Netflix to Release an Original Indie Film Written by Bob Odenkirk
- > White Christians Are No Longer the Majority in the U.S.