Chris Christie Keeps Things Afloat
In Sandy's aftermath, the nation's eyes have been largely on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who's long been one of the nation's most prominent politicians and is now having his famous mettle put to the test. Legendarily no-nonsense, that demeanor has served him well in the limelight. He made no bones about what he expected from New Jersey residents, raised some eyebrows in both parties when he praised President Barack Obama's handling of the disaster and gave the verbal equivalent of a roundhouse kick to Fox and Friends when he was asked about the presidential election ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > NFL Hall of Famer Jerry Rice Poses as a Lyft Driver for a Day
- > Woman Shows Up to Her Own Funeral Surprising Everyone, Including Husband Who Paid to Have Her Killed
- > 20-Story Crane Collapses in Manhattan
- > The Pastor of China’s Largest Official Protestant Church Has Been Arrested
- > Watch Football Players Complete the Ultimate Physical Challenge: Doing Their Daughters' Hair