Chris Christie Keeps Things Afloat
In Sandy's aftermath, the nation's eyes have been largely on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who's long been one of the nation's most prominent politicians and is now having his famous mettle put to the test. Legendarily no-nonsense, that demeanor has served him well in the limelight. He made no bones about what he expected from New Jersey residents, raised some eyebrows in both parties when he praised President Barack Obama's handling of the disaster and gave the verbal equivalent of a roundhouse kick to Fox and Friends when he was asked about the presidential election ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > SNL's Pete Davidson: 'I Would've Killed Myself If I Didn't Have Kid Cudi'
- > This Church Is Being Destroyed by Urine. Seriously
- > Phil Collins Performed “In the Air Tonight’ on ‘Fallon’ and Questlove Played Rock 'n' Roll’s Greatest Drum Fill
- > Michigan Township Passes Resolution to Refuse Refugees
- > New Study Suggests Parents Co-Sleep With Their Babies for at Least a Year