Chris Christie Keeps Things Afloat
In Sandy's aftermath, the nation's eyes have been largely on New Jersey Governor Chris Christie, who's long been one of the nation's most prominent politicians and is now having his famous mettle put to the test. Legendarily no-nonsense, that demeanor has served him well in the limelight. He made no bones about what he expected from New Jersey residents, raised some eyebrows in both parties when he praised President Barack Obama's handling of the disaster and gave the verbal equivalent of a roundhouse kick to Fox and Friends when he was asked about the presidential election ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- South Carolina Just Banned (Almost) All Abortions After 20 Weeks 374
- Again, a Trump Rally Turned Into a 'Riot'61
- 'Master of None' Won a Peabody Award and Aziz Ansari Used the Opportunity to Call Out Hollywood's Diversity Problem245
- The Surprising New Findings that Could Re-Shape the Pro-Life Movement415
- > South Carolina Just Banned (Almost) All Abortions After 20 Weeks
- > Again, a Trump Rally Turned Into a 'Riot'
- > 'Master of None' Won a Peabody Award and Aziz Ansari Used the Opportunity to Call Out Hollywood's Diversity Problem
- > This Simple Video Is a Surprisingly Powerful Look at the European Refugee Crisis
- > Playing God? Scientists Begin Building Human-Animal Hybrid Embryos