The 'Chipotle of Pizza' Is Coming
Recently, Chipotle's been out-performing conventional diners in terms of prices and according to Bloomberg, is "the third-highest price-to-earnings ratio of all U.S. restaurants with a market capitalization of at least $150 million." Not sure what all those words mean, but it sounds great. And someone's looking to take that greatness to other forms of food with Blaze Pizza, an assembly-line style pizza place that aims to match Chipotle's affection for healthy alternatives to fast food that don't sacrifice much in the way of speed. It's gained some celebrity endorsements and scraped together $3 million in investments, so it may well be coming to a place near you, if it's not already ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Here in America, Living With Your Parents Is the New Normal
- > An Officer Involved with Freddie Gray Case Acquitted of All Charges
- > Justin Bieber Calls Out Award Shows for Celebrating the Wrong Things
- > The Newest Trailer for 'Finding Dory' Reveals a Lot About the Storyline
- > At Least 120 People Were Killed By ISIS Bombings in Syria This Week