The 'Chipotle of Pizza' Is Coming
Recently, Chipotle's been out-performing conventional diners in terms of prices and according to Bloomberg, is "the third-highest price-to-earnings ratio of all U.S. restaurants with a market capitalization of at least $150 million." Not sure what all those words mean, but it sounds great. And someone's looking to take that greatness to other forms of food with Blaze Pizza, an assembly-line style pizza place that aims to match Chipotle's affection for healthy alternatives to fast food that don't sacrifice much in the way of speed. It's gained some celebrity endorsements and scraped together $3 million in investments, so it may well be coming to a place near you, if it's not already ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria