The 'Chipotle of Pizza' Is Coming
Recently, Chipotle's been out-performing conventional diners in terms of prices and according to Bloomberg, is "the third-highest price-to-earnings ratio of all U.S. restaurants with a market capitalization of at least $150 million." Not sure what all those words mean, but it sounds great. And someone's looking to take that greatness to other forms of food with Blaze Pizza, an assembly-line style pizza place that aims to match Chipotle's affection for healthy alternatives to fast food that don't sacrifice much in the way of speed. It's gained some celebrity endorsements and scraped together $3 million in investments, so it may well be coming to a place near you, if it's not already ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today