Chipotle’s Short Film Is a Haunting Look at the Fast Food Industry
Burrito chain Chipotle, a company known for their commitment to fresh ingredients, has released this gorgeous, animated short film about the state of the modern fast food industry. The Scarecrow (and an accompanying app-based game), are not only effective ads, they’re both actually pretty impressive works of animation and storytelling …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Amazon’s ‘Dash’ Automatic Ordering Button Is Evidently Not a Prank
- > U.S. Foreign Adoptions are the Lowest They’ve Been Since 1982
- > Noose Found Hanging on Duke Campus. Investigation Underway.
- > Netflix Wants to Remind You of the 'Dangers' of Binge-Watching
- > Spray for Cyclists Lights Up at Night But Is Invisible During the Day