Chipotle’s Short Film Is a Haunting Look at the Fast Food Industry
Burrito chain Chipotle, a company known for their commitment to fresh ingredients, has released this gorgeous, animated short film about the state of the modern fast food industry. The Scarecrow (and an accompanying app-based game), are not only effective ads, they’re both actually pretty impressive works of animation and storytelling …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge
- > The U.S. Navy Finally Has a Drone That Looks Like a Shark