Chipotle’s Short Film Is a Haunting Look at the Fast Food Industry
Burrito chain Chipotle, a company known for their commitment to fresh ingredients, has released this gorgeous, animated short film about the state of the modern fast food industry. The Scarecrow (and an accompanying app-based game), are not only effective ads, they’re both actually pretty impressive works of animation and storytelling …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet