A Child Found His Parents' Life Savings and Spent It All On Candy As Well He Should
Imagine being 9 years old and finding your parents' life savings under a mattress—about $4,000 worth. What would you do? If you answered with anything besides "spend it all on candy," then you need a lesson from a Ukranian boy who did find his parents' $4,000 life savings and definitely spent it all on candy because, what was he supposed to do? Not spend it all on candy? Would you ask the sun to not shine? The kid had the common decency to share with friends, which probably would have made his parents very proud under most circumstances, although they reportedly aren't quite ready to look at the silver lining on all this just yet ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > New Research Has Shown Greenland's Ice Sheet Could Melt Faster Than Scientists Thought
- > Some Geniuses Created Water-Powered Speeder Bikes from 'Star Wars'
- > Wesley Snipes Is Writing a Novel About Spiritual Warfare
- > The ‘War for the Planet of the Apes’ Trailer Just Dropped
- > Watch Pharrell and Kim Burrell Perform the Gospel-Anthem ‘I See a Victory’ on ‘The Tonight Show’