A Child Found His Parents' Life Savings and Spent It All On Candy As Well He Should
Imagine being 9 years old and finding your parents' life savings under a mattress—about $4,000 worth. What would you do? If you answered with anything besides "spend it all on candy," then you need a lesson from a Ukranian boy who did find his parents' $4,000 life savings and definitely spent it all on candy because, what was he supposed to do? Not spend it all on candy? Would you ask the sun to not shine? The kid had the common decency to share with friends, which probably would have made his parents very proud under most circumstances, although they reportedly aren't quite ready to look at the silver lining on all this just yet ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Students Give Senior Trip Money to Principal Battling Cancer
- > 1,200 Migrant Workers Have Died So Far in Lead Up to Qatar World Cup
- > ‘Photobomb’ and ‘Clickbait’ Are Among Latest Additions to Webster’s Dictionary
- > You Can Now Own Amy Poehler and Tina Fey Action Figures
- > Watch Jack Black Meet with Ugandan Boy Living on the Street as Part of Red Nose Day