Chief Justice John Roberts’s Lesbian Cousin Will Be at Marriage Hearings
The cousin of Chief Justice John Roberts, a lesbian seeking the ability to legally marry her partner, will attend the Supreme Court hearings this week that will determine the constitutionality of laws prohibiting gay marriage. Jean Podrasky and her partner will sit in an area reserved for personal guests of the justices. Though Roberts, who was appointed by George W. Bush, is known as a typically conservative justice, his cousin has told reporters she believes he will vote in favor of gay marriage …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course