Chief Justice John Roberts’s Lesbian Cousin Will Be at Marriage Hearings
The cousin of Chief Justice John Roberts, a lesbian seeking the ability to legally marry her partner, will attend the Supreme Court hearings this week that will determine the constitutionality of laws prohibiting gay marriage. Jean Podrasky and her partner will sit in an area reserved for personal guests of the justices. Though Roberts, who was appointed by George W. Bush, is known as a typically conservative justice, his cousin has told reporters she believes he will vote in favor of gay marriage …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball