Chick-Fil-A Doubles Down on Gay Marriage Stance
Chick-Fil-A, the fast food chain of famously loyal customers, has long been known for being more outspoken about its corporate stance on various moral issues than the average chicken sandwich joint. The restaurant's president, Dan Cathy, made waves yesterday when he said that his franchise was "guilty as charged," regarding its support of traditional marriage and opposition to the legalization of same-sex marriage. On The Ken Coleman Show, Mr. Cathy said that, "I think we are inviting God's judgment on our nation when we shake our fist at Him and say 'we know better than you as to what constitutes a marriage' and I pray God's mercy on our generation that has such a prideful, arrogant attitude to think that we have the audacity to define what marriage is about."
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Meet Jon Stewart’s ‘Daily Show’ Replacement, Trevor Noah
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile