Chick-Fil-A to Cease Donations to Anti-Gay Organizations
The Civil Rights Agenda has released a statement saying that Chick-Fil-A has agreed to stop donating money to organizations that are against gay marriage. Chick-Fil-a wrote into a document that they are going to "treat every person with honor, dignity and respect—regardless of their beliefs, race, creed, sexual orientation and gender” and that their “intent is not to engage in political or social debates.” Among the groups that Chick-Fil-A will no longer support are the National Organization for Marriage and Focus on the Family.
Update: This may not hurt NOW's pocket books much. According to President Brian Brown, Chick-Fil-a, "never gave to us" ...
Recommended For You
- > Kanye Responds to Critics: 'I'm a Married, Christian Man.'
- > Man Accidentally Freed From Jail Six Years Ago Returns to Jail
- > Urban Outfitters, What On Earth Were You Thinking?
- > Here's Another Trailer for 'The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1'
- > North Korea Sentences 24-Year-Old American to 6 Years Hard Labor