Chick-Fil-A to Cease Donations to Anti-Gay Organizations
The Civil Rights Agenda has released a statement saying that Chick-Fil-A has agreed to stop donating money to organizations that are against gay marriage. Chick-Fil-a wrote into a document that they are going to "treat every person with honor, dignity and respect—regardless of their beliefs, race, creed, sexual orientation and gender” and that their “intent is not to engage in political or social debates.” Among the groups that Chick-Fil-A will no longer support are the National Organization for Marriage and Focus on the Family.
Update: This may not hurt NOW's pocket books much. According to President Brian Brown, Chick-Fil-a, "never gave to us" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts