Chick-Fil-A to Cease Donations to Anti-Gay Organizations
The Civil Rights Agenda has released a statement saying that Chick-Fil-A has agreed to stop donating money to organizations that are against gay marriage. Chick-Fil-a wrote into a document that they are going to "treat every person with honor, dignity and respect—regardless of their beliefs, race, creed, sexual orientation and gender” and that their “intent is not to engage in political or social debates.” Among the groups that Chick-Fil-A will no longer support are the National Organization for Marriage and Focus on the Family.
Update: This may not hurt NOW's pocket books much. According to President Brian Brown, Chick-Fil-a, "never gave to us" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'