Chick-Fil-A to Cease Donations to Anti-Gay Organizations
The Civil Rights Agenda has released a statement saying that Chick-Fil-A has agreed to stop donating money to organizations that are against gay marriage. Chick-Fil-a wrote into a document that they are going to "treat every person with honor, dignity and respect—regardless of their beliefs, race, creed, sexual orientation and gender” and that their “intent is not to engage in political or social debates.” Among the groups that Chick-Fil-A will no longer support are the National Organization for Marriage and Focus on the Family.
Update: This may not hurt NOW's pocket books much. According to President Brian Brown, Chick-Fil-a, "never gave to us" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Investigation Discovery Just Announced a Special About Adnan Syed
- > Hear the Spoken-Word Harvard Graduation Speech Everyone Is Talking About
- > Tragedy: Migrant Death Toll Has Surpassed 1,000 in the Last Week
- > Netanyahu: Israel Is ‘Willing to Negotiate with the Arab States’ For a Two-State Solution
- > Some Zookeepers Strapped a GoPro on Top of a Cheetah, And It Turned Out Pretty Cool