Chick-Fil-A to Cease Donations to Anti-Gay Organizations
The Civil Rights Agenda has released a statement saying that Chick-Fil-A has agreed to stop donating money to organizations that are against gay marriage. Chick-Fil-a wrote into a document that they are going to "treat every person with honor, dignity and respect—regardless of their beliefs, race, creed, sexual orientation and gender” and that their “intent is not to engage in political or social debates.” Among the groups that Chick-Fil-A will no longer support are the National Organization for Marriage and Focus on the Family.
Update: This may not hurt NOW's pocket books much. According to President Brian Brown, Chick-Fil-a, "never gave to us" ...
Recommended For You
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’
- > Michael Brown Case: Protestors Hit the Streets in 170 Cities
- > Here’s the Trailer for ‘Pan’