Chemotherapy IV Bags Made to Look Like Superhero Formula for Child Cancer Patients
No matter how old you are, chemotherapy is really tough. But for kids who have to go through the cancer treatment, visiting the hospital for the physically brutal drug is especially difficult. That’s why a hospital in Brazil had an ad agency create these custom IV bags featuring DC Comics’ superhero logos. They even created special comic books showing the heroes receiving chemotherapy to restore their superpowers and health …
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year