Chemotherapy IV Bags Made to Look Like Superhero Formula for Child Cancer Patients
No matter how old you are, chemotherapy is really tough. But for kids who have to go through the cancer treatment, visiting the hospital for the physically brutal drug is especially difficult. That’s why a hospital in Brazil had an ad agency create these custom IV bags featuring DC Comics’ superhero logos. They even created special comic books showing the heroes receiving chemotherapy to restore their superpowers and health …
Recommended For You
- > Obama Tells Religious Heckler, ‘I Believe in God. Thanks for the Prayer'
- > Liberian Officials May Quarantine Entire Communities as Ebola Outbreak Grows
- > Here Are the Worst Meals in America
- > This Dude Built a Roller Coaster in His Parents' Backyard
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible