Chemotherapy IV Bags Made to Look Like Superhero Formula for Child Cancer Patients
No matter how old you are, chemotherapy is really tough. But for kids who have to go through the cancer treatment, visiting the hospital for the physically brutal drug is especially difficult. That’s why a hospital in Brazil had an ad agency create these custom IV bags featuring DC Comics’ superhero logos. They even created special comic books showing the heroes receiving chemotherapy to restore their superpowers and health …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like