Chemotherapy IV Bags Made to Look Like Superhero Formula for Child Cancer Patients
No matter how old you are, chemotherapy is really tough. But for kids who have to go through the cancer treatment, visiting the hospital for the physically brutal drug is especially difficult. That’s why a hospital in Brazil had an ad agency create these custom IV bags featuring DC Comics’ superhero logos. They even created special comic books showing the heroes receiving chemotherapy to restore their superpowers and health …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball