Cheetos Art Proves That Anyone Can Be an Artist
People will often complain about not being artists. They think they don't have a creative bone in their body and have nothing to contribute to the finer arts. But it could be that these people simply haven't found their medium yet. Take artist Jason Baalman who, for all we know, can't even draw a stick figure. He could have sat around and complain about how he has nothing artistic to contribute to society, but instead, he's chosen to become a prolific Cheetos artist, as evidenced by these pictures of the presidential candidates, both of which are made entirely out of Cheetos. 4,000 Cheetos to be exact, because discovering your true artistic calling might take some extreme measures ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?