Cheetos Art Proves That Anyone Can Be an Artist
People will often complain about not being artists. They think they don't have a creative bone in their body and have nothing to contribute to the finer arts. But it could be that these people simply haven't found their medium yet. Take artist Jason Baalman who, for all we know, can't even draw a stick figure. He could have sat around and complain about how he has nothing artistic to contribute to society, but instead, he's chosen to become a prolific Cheetos artist, as evidenced by these pictures of the presidential candidates, both of which are made entirely out of Cheetos. 4,000 Cheetos to be exact, because discovering your true artistic calling might take some extreme measures ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Someone Turned ‘Stranger Things’ Into a ‘Peanuts’-Style Christmas Cartoon
- > UN Struggles to Feed Millions Starving in War-Torn Yemen
- > Indian Railways Block Porn Sites From Their Free Wi-Fi Services in Patna Station
- > 22 Children Killed in Syrian School Airstrikes
- > Selling Custom Flannel Shirts Is the Most Bon Iver Thing Bon Iver Has Ever Done