Cheetos Art Proves That Anyone Can Be an Artist
People will often complain about not being artists. They think they don't have a creative bone in their body and have nothing to contribute to the finer arts. But it could be that these people simply haven't found their medium yet. Take artist Jason Baalman who, for all we know, can't even draw a stick figure. He could have sat around and complain about how he has nothing artistic to contribute to society, but instead, he's chosen to become a prolific Cheetos artist, as evidenced by these pictures of the presidential candidates, both of which are made entirely out of Cheetos. 4,000 Cheetos to be exact, because discovering your true artistic calling might take some extreme measures ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day