Cheetos Art Proves That Anyone Can Be an Artist
People will often complain about not being artists. They think they don't have a creative bone in their body and have nothing to contribute to the finer arts. But it could be that these people simply haven't found their medium yet. Take artist Jason Baalman who, for all we know, can't even draw a stick figure. He could have sat around and complain about how he has nothing artistic to contribute to society, but instead, he's chosen to become a prolific Cheetos artist, as evidenced by these pictures of the presidential candidates, both of which are made entirely out of Cheetos. 4,000 Cheetos to be exact, because discovering your true artistic calling might take some extreme measures ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Did Us All a Favor and Just Started Making Up Good News
- > Having Bane at Your Wedding Is a Necessary Evil
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital