Chechen Leader Ramzan Kadyrov Has Released a Statement on the Boston Bombing Suspects
Ramzan Karimov is the Head of the Chechen Republic—the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects' nation of origin—and he's released a statement over Instagram, because we live in strange times. Gawker put together this rough, abridged translation of his statement, which is as follows:
Tragic events took place in Boston. The blast killed people. We have previously expressed condolences to the people of the city and the people of America. [...] Any attempt to make the connection between Chechnya and Tsarnaevymi, if they are guilty, will be made in vain. They grew up in the United States, their attitudes and beliefs were formed there. It is necessary to seek the roots of evil in America. From terrorism to fight the whole world. We know better than anyone else. We wish recovery to all the victims and share the feelings of sorrow of Americans. # # Boston # bombing investigation
As of right now, one of the suspects is dead and although there are conflicting reports, it appears that a massive manhunt remains underway for 19-year-old Dzhokar A. Tsarnaev ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.
- > Outrageous: Man Burned By Fajitas While Praying Can't Sue Applebee's
- > U.S. Concerned about North Korean Nukes
- > Milk that Tastes Like Peeps Is the Ultimate Easter Beverage
- > The Smithsonian and Stan Lee Are Offering an Online Superhero Course