Chechen Leader Ramzan Kadyrov Has Released a Statement on the Boston Bombing Suspects
Ramzan Karimov is the Head of the Chechen Republic—the two Boston Marathon bombing suspects' nation of origin—and he's released a statement over Instagram, because we live in strange times. Gawker put together this rough, abridged translation of his statement, which is as follows:
Tragic events took place in Boston. The blast killed people. We have previously expressed condolences to the people of the city and the people of America. [...] Any attempt to make the connection between Chechnya and Tsarnaevymi, if they are guilty, will be made in vain. They grew up in the United States, their attitudes and beliefs were formed there. It is necessary to seek the roots of evil in America. From terrorism to fight the whole world. We know better than anyone else. We wish recovery to all the victims and share the feelings of sorrow of Americans. # # Boston # bombing investigation
As of right now, one of the suspects is dead and although there are conflicting reports, it appears that a massive manhunt remains underway for 19-year-old Dzhokar A. Tsarnaev ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > The Second Season of 'Jessica Jones' Will Only Have Women Directors
- > An American Missionary Was Kidnapped in Niger Earlier This Month
- > Adnan Syed Could Soon Be Freed on Bail
- > Mel Gibson Tells Joel Osteen that His ‘Passion’ Follow-up Will Be Surprising on a ‘Theological Level’
- > You Can Actually Tell When Your Friends Are Fake Laughing at Your Jokes, Because Science