Charting Drone Attacks in Pakistan
A new info-graphic from design group Pitch Interactive charts the causalities of drone attacks in Pakistan on a timeline dating back to 2004. The interactive chart pulls in data from the Bureau of Investigative Journalism and the New America Foundation and shows the number of fatalities (and identifies who was killed—high profile targets, combatants, civilians or children), the location of the attacks and when they took place. As the Economist points out, there is a noticeable spike in attacks in late 2009, when the drone program was ramped up …
Recommended For YouView More in Reject Apathy
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Here Are Some Interactive Apple Watch Sample Apps
- > Rikers Inmates Team Up to Save Guard From Sexual Assault
- > Report: Jennifer Lawrence to Star in Spielberg’s New War Film
- > Here's a Crazy New 'Avengers: Age of Ultron' Trailer
- > Vince Vaughn’s iStock Photos Will Interject Some Life into Your PowerPoint Presentation