Chad Ochocinco is a Master of Multi-tasking, Romance
Most guys have to devote days or even weeks of time planning their big, crazy, romantic marriage proposal. But Chad Ochocinco, the wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins, doesn't have that sort of time on his hands. He knows that a real man should be able to lock down the girl of his dreams without losing focus of what won her over in the first place. So when he "proposed" to his girlfriend, Evelyn Lozada, he did it while playing Call of Duty. Because what does a girl love in a man if not the ability to multi-task? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying