Chad Ochocinco is a Master of Multi-tasking, Romance
Most guys have to devote days or even weeks of time planning their big, crazy, romantic marriage proposal. But Chad Ochocinco, the wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins, doesn't have that sort of time on his hands. He knows that a real man should be able to lock down the girl of his dreams without losing focus of what won her over in the first place. So when he "proposed" to his girlfriend, Evelyn Lozada, he did it while playing Call of Duty. Because what does a girl love in a man if not the ability to multi-task? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > A '20/20' Special Will Look at an American Hostage Captured By ISIS for Her Christian Faith
- > 28 More Companies Sign White House Pledge to Close Gender Wage Gap
- > An Artist Left a Gown in the Dead Sea and It Came Out Even More Beautiful
- > Worldwide Outrage Causes France to Overturn Burkini Ban
- > 2 Mississippi Nuns Found Dead in Their Home, Community Reacts