Chad Ochocinco is a Master of Multi-tasking, Romance
Most guys have to devote days or even weeks of time planning their big, crazy, romantic marriage proposal. But Chad Ochocinco, the wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins, doesn't have that sort of time on his hands. He knows that a real man should be able to lock down the girl of his dreams without losing focus of what won her over in the first place. So when he "proposed" to his girlfriend, Evelyn Lozada, he did it while playing Call of Duty. Because what does a girl love in a man if not the ability to multi-task? ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?