Chad Ochocinco is a Master of Multi-tasking, Romance
Most guys have to devote days or even weeks of time planning their big, crazy, romantic marriage proposal. But Chad Ochocinco, the wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins, doesn't have that sort of time on his hands. He knows that a real man should be able to lock down the girl of his dreams without losing focus of what won her over in the first place. So when he "proposed" to his girlfriend, Evelyn Lozada, he did it while playing Call of Duty. Because what does a girl love in a man if not the ability to multi-task? ...
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like