Chad Ochocinco is a Master of Multi-tasking, Romance
Most guys have to devote days or even weeks of time planning their big, crazy, romantic marriage proposal. But Chad Ochocinco, the wide receiver for the Miami Dolphins, doesn't have that sort of time on his hands. He knows that a real man should be able to lock down the girl of his dreams without losing focus of what won her over in the first place. So when he "proposed" to his girlfriend, Evelyn Lozada, he did it while playing Call of Duty. Because what does a girl love in a man if not the ability to multi-task? ...
Recommended For You
- > The People Behind 'God's Not Dead' Are Giving 'Fifty Shades' Some Christian Competition
- > No, Michele Bachmann Did Not Suggest Labor Camps for Immigrant Children
- > Trailer: 'The Hobbit: The Battle of the Five Armies'
- > Watch a Couple Thieves Try to Mug the Wrong Convenience Store Clerk
- > 'Avengers 2' Poster Revealed at Comic-Con