The Centers for Disease Control Has a Plan for a Zombie Outbreak—Just in Case
Laugh all you want at the CDC's Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic book—a guide for how to defend yourself in the event of a zombie apocalypse. It won't be very funny when you're desperately trying to find copies on Amazon, wondering what little nuggets of information it might have that could help you come to terms with your terrifying new reality. But by then, it'll be too late.
Unless, of course, the book's first tip is, "Zombies aren't real. Thanks for your purchase" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works