The Centers for Disease Control Has a Plan for a Zombie Outbreak—Just in Case
Laugh all you want at the CDC's Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic book—a guide for how to defend yourself in the event of a zombie apocalypse. It won't be very funny when you're desperately trying to find copies on Amazon, wondering what little nuggets of information it might have that could help you come to terms with your terrifying new reality. But by then, it'll be too late.
Unless, of course, the book's first tip is, "Zombies aren't real. Thanks for your purchase" ...
Recommended For You
- > GamerGate Continues to Be About Misogyny, Despite Its Best Efforts
- > The Perfect Crime: Texting Your Probation Officer for Weed
- > Study: Listening to Music While You Work Makes You More Efficient
- > South Korean KFC’s Version of the Double Down Is Terrifying
- > A Doctor in NYC Has Tested Positive for Ebola