The Centers for Disease Control Has a Plan for a Zombie Outbreak—Just in Case
Laugh all you want at the CDC's Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic book—a guide for how to defend yourself in the event of a zombie apocalypse. It won't be very funny when you're desperately trying to find copies on Amazon, wondering what little nuggets of information it might have that could help you come to terms with your terrifying new reality. But by then, it'll be too late.
Unless, of course, the book's first tip is, "Zombies aren't real. Thanks for your purchase" ...
Recommended For You
- > Almost Half of the Syrian Population Is Now Displaced
- > Bill Murray Took Tickets at a Minor League Baseball Game This Week
- > Officials in Missouri Are Being Sued for $40 Million Following Ferguson Crackdown
- > Here’s a Look at Google’s Drone Delivery System, Project Wing
- > ‘Simpsons’ Mini-Marathons Will Be a Part of FXX’s Daily Lineup Moving Forward