The Centers for Disease Control Has a Plan for a Zombie Outbreak—Just in Case
Laugh all you want at the CDC's Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic book—a guide for how to defend yourself in the event of a zombie apocalypse. It won't be very funny when you're desperately trying to find copies on Amazon, wondering what little nuggets of information it might have that could help you come to terms with your terrifying new reality. But by then, it'll be too late.
Unless, of course, the book's first tip is, "Zombies aren't real. Thanks for your purchase" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > ‘Fixer Upper’ Couple: ‘Our Family Has Made a Commitment to Put Christ First’
- > What the Bible Says About How to Treat Refugees
- > Report: Justin Bieber Turned a Concert into a Church Service
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > New Report: Number of Abortions in the U.S. Continues to Decline
- > At Least 21 Killed By Boko Haram Suicide Bomber in Nigeria
- > Cards Against Humanity’s Black Friday Sale: Pay $5 for Nothing
- > Study: 41% of Shoppers Feel Like They Need to Spend More Than They Can Afford at Christmas
- > Report: Saudi Arabia Will Behead at Least 50 People in One Day