The Centers for Disease Control Has a Plan for a Zombie Outbreak—Just in Case
Laugh all you want at the CDC's Preparedness 101: Zombie Pandemic book—a guide for how to defend yourself in the event of a zombie apocalypse. It won't be very funny when you're desperately trying to find copies on Amazon, wondering what little nuggets of information it might have that could help you come to terms with your terrifying new reality. But by then, it'll be too late.
Unless, of course, the book's first tip is, "Zombies aren't real. Thanks for your purchase" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Here’s a Brand New Song from Arcade Fire Featuring Mavis Staples
- > Trump Just Led a Standing Ovation for Bill and Hillary Clinton
- > At Least 95 People Have Been Arrested in DC at Anti-Trump Rallies
- > Hillary Clinton Will Attend the Inauguration to 'Honor Democracy'
- > Clarence Thomas Will Be the First Black Person to Swear in a President or Vice President