Celebrities Team Up for Tech Education Initiative
Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Will.i.am, Chris Bosh and Clothia-founder Elena Silenok are among the celebrities and tech-entrepreneurs promoting an initiative from Code.org. The campaign is part of an effort to encourage educators to teach programming in schools and make coding lessons available online …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Presidential Debate Will Be Streaming Tonight for All Cord Cutters
- > This Trailer for ‘The 13th’ Will Make You Rethink What You Know About Mass Incarceration
- > Martin Scorsese’s Missionary Film ‘Silence’ Will Release in December
- > Even the Guy In Charge of DC Movies Doesn’t Like Them
- > Tim Tebow On Colin Kaepernick's Protests: It's About Doing It 'the Right Way'