Celebrities Team Up for Tech Education Initiative
Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Will.i.am, Chris Bosh and Clothia-founder Elena Silenok are among the celebrities and tech-entrepreneurs promoting an initiative from Code.org. The campaign is part of an effort to encourage educators to teach programming in schools and make coding lessons available online …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Among Workers, Millennials Are the Most Depressed
- > Big-Name Sponsors Pressure Qatar About World Cup Labor Abuses
- > Viral Iraq Blog Post Triggers Outpouring of Support
- > Watch the Greatest Banjo Cover of ‘The Final Countdown’ You’ll Ever Hear
- > Why Were Domestic Violence Charges Against Ray Rice Just Dropped?