Celebrities Team Up for Tech Education Initiative
Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Will.i.am, Chris Bosh and Clothia-founder Elena Silenok are among the celebrities and tech-entrepreneurs promoting an initiative from Code.org. The campaign is part of an effort to encourage educators to teach programming in schools and make coding lessons available online …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria