Celebrities Team Up for Tech Education Initiative
Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Will.i.am, Chris Bosh and Clothia-founder Elena Silenok are among the celebrities and tech-entrepreneurs promoting an initiative from Code.org. The campaign is part of an effort to encourage educators to teach programming in schools and make coding lessons available online …
Recommended For You
- > The New 'TMNT' Theme Is Single-Handedly Ruining the TMNT
- > Kendrick Lamar Has Recorded a Ton of Songs with Dr. Dre for His New Album
- > Volunteer Gives Supporters a GoPro Tour of a South African Orphanage
- > New ‘Simpsons World’ Website Is a ‘Simpsons’ Fan’s Dream Come True
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'