Celebrities Team Up for Tech Education Initiative
Bill Gates, Mark Zuckerberg, Will.i.am, Chris Bosh and Clothia-founder Elena Silenok are among the celebrities and tech-entrepreneurs promoting an initiative from Code.org. The campaign is part of an effort to encourage educators to teach programming in schools and make coding lessons available online …
Recommended For You
- > John C. Reilly Unveils Incredible 'Guardians of the Galaxy' Clip
- > Richard Dawkins Reminds Everyone That Some Rapes Are Worse Than Others
- > Stephen Colbert Had Some Very Nice Things to Say about ‘The Hobbit’ Movies
- > Why Won’t These Walmart Ice Cream Sandwiches Melt?
- > Spoon’s Upcoming Album Is Streaming Right Now on iTunes