Like Celebrities? Like Diving? Have We Got a Show For You.
Of all Olympic sports, few have that special flavor of utterly impossible as diving. 2012 was a big year for diving, possibly because the world finally woke up to just how crazy it is that anyone could get their bodies to move like that. So, it's really no surprise that certain powers started thinking about how much fun it would be to put a bunch of people on television who very clearly can't dive, have no business diving, but would maybe take a stab at diving to revive fading career. Thus we have the upcoming Celebrity Splash, a Dancing With the Stars for diving, in which "celebrities" (one can assume the word is used loosely) compete against each other on the high dive. Just what kind of waiver these celebrities have to sign to compete in this competition was something that was not commented on and is probably hard to imagine ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works