Like Celebrities? Like Diving? Have We Got a Show For You.
Of all Olympic sports, few have that special flavor of utterly impossible as diving. 2012 was a big year for diving, possibly because the world finally woke up to just how crazy it is that anyone could get their bodies to move like that. So, it's really no surprise that certain powers started thinking about how much fun it would be to put a bunch of people on television who very clearly can't dive, have no business diving, but would maybe take a stab at diving to revive fading career. Thus we have the upcoming Celebrity Splash, a Dancing With the Stars for diving, in which "celebrities" (one can assume the word is used loosely) compete against each other on the high dive. Just what kind of waiver these celebrities have to sign to compete in this competition was something that was not commented on and is probably hard to imagine ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Independence Day 2' Is Real and It Is Happening
- > Here's a Beautiful Song From Joy Williams and Hayley Williams
- > Darren Wilson Tells ABC News ‘I Did My Job Right’
- > HBO Hired a Ton of Lawyers to Look at Its New Scientology Documentary
- > A Young Chris Pratt Actually Predicted that He Would One Day Star in ‘Jurassic World’