Celebrate the Release of ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ with this Elaborate Teleportation Prank
To promote the release of Star Trek Into Darkness, UK streaming video service Blinkbox orchestratedthis elaborate prank using the series’ famous teleportation device. Watch as gullible mall-goers actually believe that fellow shoppers (who are, spoiler alert, actually twins in on the gag), are beamed around the food court …
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign