Celebrate the Release of ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ with this Elaborate Teleportation Prank
To promote the release of Star Trek Into Darkness, UK streaming video service Blinkbox orchestratedthis elaborate prank using the series’ famous teleportation device. Watch as gullible mall-goers actually believe that fellow shoppers (who are, spoiler alert, actually twins in on the gag), are beamed around the food court …
Recommended For You
- > Believe That Pluto Can Be a Planet Again.
- > Andy Stanley’s North Point Tops This List of the Largest Churches in America
- > Adam Sandler Will Make Four Movies for Netflix
- > New Website Users Automatically Donate a Dollar to a Different Nonprofit Every Day
- > Here’s the New Trailer for ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings’