Celebrate the Release of ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ with this Elaborate Teleportation Prank
To promote the release of Star Trek Into Darkness, UK streaming video service Blinkbox orchestratedthis elaborate prank using the series’ famous teleportation device. Watch as gullible mall-goers actually believe that fellow shoppers (who are, spoiler alert, actually twins in on the gag), are beamed around the food court …
Recommended For You
- > Noah Story Finally Getting Its Family Friendly Comedy Adaptation
- > As Ice Bucket Challenges Go, John Krasinski's Is a Good One
- > Congratulations on 150 Million Installations, YouVersion.
- > 16-Year-Old Arrested For Writing a Facebook Status About Killing a Dinosaur
- > Found Footage of Brutal Murders Sets Off International Investigation