Celebrate the Release of ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ with this Elaborate Teleportation Prank
To promote the release of Star Trek Into Darkness, UK streaming video service Blinkbox orchestratedthis elaborate prank using the series’ famous teleportation device. Watch as gullible mall-goers actually believe that fellow shoppers (who are, spoiler alert, actually twins in on the gag), are beamed around the food court …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria