Celebrate the Release of ‘Star Trek Into Darkness’ with this Elaborate Teleportation Prank
To promote the release of Star Trek Into Darkness, UK streaming video service Blinkbox orchestratedthis elaborate prank using the series’ famous teleportation device. Watch as gullible mall-goers actually believe that fellow shoppers (who are, spoiler alert, actually twins in on the gag), are beamed around the food court …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > ISIS Stages Mass Execution with What Appear to Be Child Fighters
- > And Now, a Waterskiing Squirrel Filmed with a GoPro Camera
- > ‘A.D.: The Bible Continues’ Cancelled by NBC; Could Come Back Online
- > Discovery Channel Wants Fans of Non-Fictional Sharks to Watch Shark Week Again
- > Survey: 53% of Americans Think God Has a ‘Special Relationship’ with the U.S.A.