Cease-Fire Agreement Reached Between Israel and Hamas
A cease-fire agreement has been reached between Israel and Hamas, which will set in at 2pm ET today. U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton flew into Cairo to help Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi negotiate a peaceful agreement, and she announced today that both Israel and Hamas have agreed to set terms. "The people of this region deserve the chance to live in peace," Clinton said at a press conference. "The goal must be a durable outcome that promotes regional stability and advances the security and legitimate aspirations of Israelis and Palestinians alike," said Clinton, who was scheduled to meet with Palestinian officials in the West Bank and Egyptian leaders in Cairo" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?