Cease-Fire Agreement Reached Between Israel and Hamas
A cease-fire agreement has been reached between Israel and Hamas, which will set in at 2pm ET today. U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton flew into Cairo to help Egyptian president Mohammed Morsi negotiate a peaceful agreement, and she announced today that both Israel and Hamas have agreed to set terms. "The people of this region deserve the chance to live in peace," Clinton said at a press conference. "The goal must be a durable outcome that promotes regional stability and advances the security and legitimate aspirations of Israelis and Palestinians alike," said Clinton, who was scheduled to meet with Palestinian officials in the West Bank and Egyptian leaders in Cairo" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Woman Struck by Lightning at Airport
- > Supreme Court Allows Texas Abortion Clinics to Stay Open
- > NBC Cans ‘The Apprentice’ and Beauty Pageants After Donald Trump’s Immigration Comments
- > Supreme Court Says Controversial Execution Drug Is Constitutional
- > High Profile Egyptian Prosecutor of Islamists Has Been Assassinated