CBN Censored Pat Robertson's Claim About Gay People Intentionally Spreading AIDS
As you probably know, Pat Robertson says some wild stuff over on his show—so much so, that we've largely stopped covering it over here. Life is short and it is for the living. However, his assertion in today's broadcast has gotten him censored by the network he founded, so you know it's a doozy. Here's his statement in full.
You know what they do in San Francisco, some in the gay community there they want to get people so if they got [AIDS] they’ll have a ring, you shake hands, and the ring’s got a little thing where you cut your finger. Really. It’s that kind of vicious stuff, which would be the equivalent of murder.
Oh, boy. The Christian Broadcasting Network has let Robertson get away with some very controversial statements, but this one seemed to cross a line. Robertson's comments mysteriously disappeared from the show's actual upload, and the man himself has emailed an apology/defense to The Atlantic Wire ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Watch an Iraqi Church Ring Its Bells for the First Time in Years After Town Is Liberated from ISIS
- > Watch Obama Read Mean Tweets Like This One: ‘Barack Obama is the Nickelback of Presidents’
- > The Second Season of 'Jessica Jones' Will Only Have Women Directors
- > An American Missionary Was Kidnapped in Niger Earlier This Month
- > Adnan Syed Could Soon Be Freed on Bail