CBN Censored Pat Robertson's Claim About Gay People Intentionally Spreading AIDS
As you probably know, Pat Robertson says some wild stuff over on his show—so much so, that we've largely stopped covering it over here. Life is short and it is for the living. However, his assertion in today's broadcast has gotten him censored by the network he founded, so you know it's a doozy. Here's his statement in full.
You know what they do in San Francisco, some in the gay community there they want to get people so if they got [AIDS] they’ll have a ring, you shake hands, and the ring’s got a little thing where you cut your finger. Really. It’s that kind of vicious stuff, which would be the equivalent of murder.
Oh, boy. The Christian Broadcasting Network has let Robertson get away with some very controversial statements, but this one seemed to cross a line. Robertson's comments mysteriously disappeared from the show's actual upload, and the man himself has emailed an apology/defense to The Atlantic Wire ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > Philadelphia Eagles Player Has Baptized 5 of His Teammates
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Turkish Nightclub Attack Suspect Has Ties to ISIS
- > The Obamas Donated Their Old Swing Set and Then Surprised the Kids Who Got It
- > Noor Salman, Wife of Pulse Massacre Shooter, Is Arrested and Charged; Faces Life Sentence
- > Researchers Have Found a Way to Create Phones With Built-In Fire Extinguishers
- > Women's March Removes Pro-Life Group As Partner