CBN Censored Pat Robertson's Claim About Gay People Intentionally Spreading AIDS
As you probably know, Pat Robertson says some wild stuff over on his show—so much so, that we've largely stopped covering it over here. Life is short and it is for the living. However, his assertion in today's broadcast has gotten him censored by the network he founded, so you know it's a doozy. Here's his statement in full.
You know what they do in San Francisco, some in the gay community there they want to get people so if they got [AIDS] they’ll have a ring, you shake hands, and the ring’s got a little thing where you cut your finger. Really. It’s that kind of vicious stuff, which would be the equivalent of murder.
Oh, boy. The Christian Broadcasting Network has let Robertson get away with some very controversial statements, but this one seemed to cross a line. Robertson's comments mysteriously disappeared from the show's actual upload, and the man himself has emailed an apology/defense to The Atlantic Wire ...
Recommended For YouView More in God
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Protest Breaks Out After Officer Pulls Gun on Teens for Allegedly Walking Across His Lawn
- > Zach Galifianakis Will Not Leave James Corden Alone in This ‘Late Late Show’ Bit
- > Pope Francis Does Not Think You Should Be on Your Phone at the Dinner Table
- > Drawing a Red X on Your Hand Today Really Does Make a Difference
- > Street Artist Creates ‘False Idol’ Statue of Kanye West as Jesus