Catching Up With the First Twenty-Five People to Join Facebook
This week marks the ninth birthday of Facebook, and to mark the milestone, Buzzfeed tracked down the first 25 people on the social network to see what they’re doing now. Almost all of them were fellow Harvard students with Mark Zuckerberg, and a few went on to work for Facebook. But overall, the current look at these individuals' lives and professions is pretty interesting. One former Zuckerberg roommate is an Olympian for the nation of Haiti. One dude is a firefighter. The site’s first female member is working to launch a consultancy to create sustainable products. Former Facebook spokesman Chris Hughes went on to run Barack Obama’s 2008 online campaign and has since purchased The New Republic. Several went on to careers in law and finance. Now, if someone could just track down Tom from MySpace …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Diplomats Working Toward Temporary Cease-Fire in Syria
- > Here's the First Trailer for Cameron Crowe's Showtime Show 'Roadies'
- > Two Teens in Arizona Were Killed in (Yet Another) School Shooting
- > Jimmy Fallon Interviews Peyton Manning...Or Is It?
- > A 10-Year ‘Friday Night Lights’ Reunion Is in the Works