Catching Up With the First Twenty-Five People to Join Facebook
This week marks the ninth birthday of Facebook, and to mark the milestone, Buzzfeed tracked down the first 25 people on the social network to see what they’re doing now. Almost all of them were fellow Harvard students with Mark Zuckerberg, and a few went on to work for Facebook. But overall, the current look at these individuals' lives and professions is pretty interesting. One former Zuckerberg roommate is an Olympian for the nation of Haiti. One dude is a firefighter. The site’s first female member is working to launch a consultancy to create sustainable products. Former Facebook spokesman Chris Hughes went on to run Barack Obama’s 2008 online campaign and has since purchased The New Republic. Several went on to careers in law and finance. Now, if someone could just track down Tom from MySpace …
Recommended For You
- > The All-Female Ghostbusters Cast Is Here and It Is Perfect
- > Hollywood Wants Chris Pratt to Be the New Indiana Jones, No Duh.
- > You Have to Admit, Sam Smith's 'Stay With Me' Does Sound a Lot Like Tom Petty's 'Won't Back Down'
- > Here’s a List of the ‘Best Jobs’ in America
- > Prisoner Exonerations Hit a Record High Last Year