Cat Bearding: The Internet's New Thing
Given the Internet's new affection for cats and beards, it's almost weird this hasn't happened sooner. But it's happening now, and it's better than planking, so let's keep the complaints to a minimum. As you can see from the handy collage that Gawker put together, it's pretty self-explanatory. All you need is a cat and a computer. This being 2013, you doubtless have ready access to both. All told, there are worse things these people could be doing with their precious, limited time on earth. Although do we really need so many? ...
Recommended For You
- > Islamic State Militants Appear to Behead American Journalist In YouTube Video
- > Let This Little League Coach's Great Speech After a Tough Loss Inspire You to Get Out There
- > Pope Francis: ISIS Must Be Stopped to Protect Religious Minorities
- > CNN's Jake Tapper on Ferguson Police: "This Doesn't Make Any Sense"
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like if Michael Bay Had Directed ‘Up’