Cat Bearding: The Internet's New Thing
Given the Internet's new affection for cats and beards, it's almost weird this hasn't happened sooner. But it's happening now, and it's better than planking, so let's keep the complaints to a minimum. As you can see from the handy collage that Gawker put together, it's pretty self-explanatory. All you need is a cat and a computer. This being 2013, you doubtless have ready access to both. All told, there are worse things these people could be doing with their precious, limited time on earth. Although do we really need so many? ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge