Cat Bearding: The Internet's New Thing
Given the Internet's new affection for cats and beards, it's almost weird this hasn't happened sooner. But it's happening now, and it's better than planking, so let's keep the complaints to a minimum. As you can see from the handy collage that Gawker put together, it's pretty self-explanatory. All you need is a cat and a computer. This being 2013, you doubtless have ready access to both. All told, there are worse things these people could be doing with their precious, limited time on earth. Although do we really need so many? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Riots Have Broken Out in Baltimore
- > Drone Footage Shows the Destruction Following This Week’s Earthquake in Nepal
- > The Queen is No Longer One of the U.K.’s 300 Richest People
- > Baltimore Police Say Gangs Are Threatening to ‘Take Out’ Officers Following Protests
- > Watch This Kid Set the New World Record for Solving a Rubik’s Cube