Cat Bearding: The Internet's New Thing
Given the Internet's new affection for cats and beards, it's almost weird this hasn't happened sooner. But it's happening now, and it's better than planking, so let's keep the complaints to a minimum. As you can see from the handy collage that Gawker put together, it's pretty self-explanatory. All you need is a cat and a computer. This being 2013, you doubtless have ready access to both. All told, there are worse things these people could be doing with their precious, limited time on earth. Although do we really need so many? ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal