Castmember: 50/50 Chance of a New ‘Friday Night Lights’ Movie
Several castmembers of the show Friday Night Lights recently reunited at the ATX Television Festival in Austin, Texas, and addressed rumors of a possible FNL movie. Actor Scott Porter, who played paralyzed quarterback Jason Street, told Entertainment Weekly, “I’d put 50/50 odds on it,” but warned, “I’m so scared we would never be able to top the show. And I wouldn’t want what we did together tarnished in any way.” Producer Brian Grazer has also said his team is working on putting together a crowd-funded film based on the TV show. Come on Porter, 50/50 odds? Those don’t sound like the words of a Dillon Panther to us. Last time we checked, the only number Panthers were comfortable with was 110 percent effort! Here’s what we say to your 50/50 odds-makers: Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can’t lose …
Recommended For You
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign
- > Scotland Will Remain a Part of the United Kingdom
- > Zack Snyder and JJ Abrams Are Having a Star Wars/Batman Mashup Twitter War