Castmember: 50/50 Chance of a New ‘Friday Night Lights’ Movie
Several castmembers of the show Friday Night Lights recently reunited at the ATX Television Festival in Austin, Texas, and addressed rumors of a possible FNL movie. Actor Scott Porter, who played paralyzed quarterback Jason Street, told Entertainment Weekly, “I’d put 50/50 odds on it,” but warned, “I’m so scared we would never be able to top the show. And I wouldn’t want what we did together tarnished in any way.” Producer Brian Grazer has also said his team is working on putting together a crowd-funded film based on the TV show. Come on Porter, 50/50 odds? Those don’t sound like the words of a Dillon Panther to us. Last time we checked, the only number Panthers were comfortable with was 110 percent effort! Here’s what we say to your 50/50 odds-makers: Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can’t lose …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?