Castmember: 50/50 Chance of a New ‘Friday Night Lights’ Movie
Several castmembers of the show Friday Night Lights recently reunited at the ATX Television Festival in Austin, Texas, and addressed rumors of a possible FNL movie. Actor Scott Porter, who played paralyzed quarterback Jason Street, told Entertainment Weekly, “I’d put 50/50 odds on it,” but warned, “I’m so scared we would never be able to top the show. And I wouldn’t want what we did together tarnished in any way.” Producer Brian Grazer has also said his team is working on putting together a crowd-funded film based on the TV show. Come on Porter, 50/50 odds? Those don’t sound like the words of a Dillon Panther to us. Last time we checked, the only number Panthers were comfortable with was 110 percent effort! Here’s what we say to your 50/50 odds-makers: Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can’t lose …
Recommended For You
- > ISIS Killed 600 Prisoners at Point Blank Range
- > Teaser: Netflix's New Original Series, 'Bloodline'.
- > OK. Fine. Katy Perry's Halloween Costume Is Great.
- > Another Day, Another New Harry Potter Story from JK Rowling
- > Homemade Transformers Halloween Costumes Show the True Possibilities of Cardboard and Glue