Castmember: 50/50 Chance of a New ‘Friday Night Lights’ Movie
Several castmembers of the show Friday Night Lights recently reunited at the ATX Television Festival in Austin, Texas, and addressed rumors of a possible FNL movie. Actor Scott Porter, who played paralyzed quarterback Jason Street, told Entertainment Weekly, “I’d put 50/50 odds on it,” but warned, “I’m so scared we would never be able to top the show. And I wouldn’t want what we did together tarnished in any way.” Producer Brian Grazer has also said his team is working on putting together a crowd-funded film based on the TV show. Come on Porter, 50/50 odds? Those don’t sound like the words of a Dillon Panther to us. Last time we checked, the only number Panthers were comfortable with was 110 percent effort! Here’s what we say to your 50/50 odds-makers: Clear eyes. Full hearts. Can’t lose …
Recommended For You
- > Suspicious: The U.S. Government Edited a Wikipedia Article About Reptilians Running the World
- > Pastor's Response to Burned Cross Outside Church: "Whoever Did It, We Forgive Them."
- > Map Shows America’s ‘Happiest’ and ‘Unhappiest’ Cities
- > ‘Bibliotheca’ Project Seeks to Redesign the Bible as a Work of ‘Great Literary Art’
- > Prisoner's Lethal Injection Execution Lasted Nearly Two Hours