Carjacking: The New Calling 911
It's hard to know how you'd react to your pregnant girlfriend suddenly going into labor unless it happened to you. You might think you'd just call an ambulance and get her to the hospital, but with all that adrenaline going on, who's to say you wouldn't just stop the first car you see, threaten to shoot the driver unless he gives you the car, and then drive her to the hospital yourself? That's what happened to Robert Boudreaux, a 31-year-old Deltona man. Or, that was the idea. What actually happened was that he ended up leading police on a high speed chase to the hospital, where he was arrested for a lot of things. And it's easy to point the finger at him, but until it happens to you, it's hard to know for sure whether or not you'd react any different ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > San Francisco Deputies Forced Inmates to Fight 'Gladiator Style'
- > Here's Passion Pit's Very Strobe Light-y Video for 'Lifted Up'
- > Everything We Know About Germanwings Pilot, Andreas Lubitz
- > Man Hikes from Mexican Border to Canada Taking Selfies Every Mile
- > Here's the Trailer for 'Southpaw,' Starring a Super Jacked Jake Gyllenhaal