Carjacking: The New Calling 911
It's hard to know how you'd react to your pregnant girlfriend suddenly going into labor unless it happened to you. You might think you'd just call an ambulance and get her to the hospital, but with all that adrenaline going on, who's to say you wouldn't just stop the first car you see, threaten to shoot the driver unless he gives you the car, and then drive her to the hospital yourself? That's what happened to Robert Boudreaux, a 31-year-old Deltona man. Or, that was the idea. What actually happened was that he ended up leading police on a high speed chase to the hospital, where he was arrested for a lot of things. And it's easy to point the finger at him, but until it happens to you, it's hard to know for sure whether or not you'd react any different ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet