Can You Come Up With a Better Idea Than a "Water Cafe?"
Game time: can you come up with a more innovative, exciting idea than New York City's new hot spot ("hot spot," for sure) Molecule? Which serves only water? Sounds like a pretty fun game. Let's get all the facts straight before we start playing though. We need to check and see, for example, whether or not the water they're serving at Molecule has been treated by ultraviolet rays, ozone treatments and reverse osmosis via a machine that costs an unimaginable amount of money. What do you say, Molecule?
Not just any tap water, insist the owners of Molecule. They say the water streams through a $25,000 filtering machine that uses ultraviolet rays, ozone treatments and reverse osmosis in a seven-stage processing treatment to create what they call pure H20.
Pure H2O. Sounds both refreshing and totally reasonable. How much better does it taste than regular tap water? According to co-owner, Adam Ruhf:
I mean it's subtle, but if you have a sensitive palate you can totally tell.
"Sensitive Palates Only" should be printed in cursive on Molecule's logo. Anyway, back to the game. Can we come up with a better idea? It'll be tough, but a mind is a terrible thing to waste. Maybe we can all get together and play this game at Molecule, while drinking water ...
Recommended For You
- > Here’s the New Trailer for ‘Exodus: Gods and Kings’
- > Jason Sudeikis, Maya Rudolph, Bill Hader and Tony Hale Will Star in the ‘Angry Birds’ Movie
- > So There’s Going to Be a ‘Tetris’ Movie for Some Reason
- > Christine Caine Is Working on a New Program for Women Leaders
- > Report: Wildlife Populations Have Declined More Than 50% in 40 Years