Can the 'Angry Birds' Movie Save Hollywood?
Today is Angry Birds' third birthday, and what better time to announce what the world's been waiting for, a movie about the world's most beloved thing that does not lend itself to a movie at all. Angry Birds is an iPhone video game, and movies are, well, movies. But that doesn't mean Hollywood can't throw a bunch of computer animated birds on a theater screen and call it a day, and that's exactly what they intend to do. Obviously, it's impossible to wait for this one, but the movie won't hit theaters until 2016, so we'll just have to enjoy it then. Provided we all still even remember what iPhones are at that point. And that we're still watching movies. And that we're not all floating around on melting icebergs ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > ‘To Worship You I Live’ Brought the House Down on ‘The Voice’ Last Night
- > World Series MVP Ben Zobrist: ‘We All Need Grace. We All Need Christ’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Finally, Another Will Ferrell Athlete Movie Is in the Works
- > Trailer: 'The Circle’ Is a Creepy Take on Modern Technology
- > German Chancellor Angela Merkel Calls for a Ban on Full-Face Veils
- > Oh No. Beard Christmas Lights Are Now a Thing
- > Investigation Reveals That Pentagon Knew About $125 Billion Being Wasted And Covered It Up