Can the 'Angry Birds' Movie Save Hollywood?
Today is Angry Birds' third birthday, and what better time to announce what the world's been waiting for, a movie about the world's most beloved thing that does not lend itself to a movie at all. Angry Birds is an iPhone video game, and movies are, well, movies. But that doesn't mean Hollywood can't throw a bunch of computer animated birds on a theater screen and call it a day, and that's exactly what they intend to do. Obviously, it's impossible to wait for this one, but the movie won't hit theaters until 2016, so we'll just have to enjoy it then. Provided we all still even remember what iPhones are at that point. And that we're still watching movies. And that we're not all floating around on melting icebergs ...
Recommended For You
- > Kendrick Lamar Has Recorded a Ton of Songs with Dr. Dre for His New Album
- > Volunteer Gives Supporters a GoPro Tour of a South African Orphanage
- > New ‘Simpsons World’ Website Is a ‘Simpsons’ Fan’s Dream Come True
- > The Release Date Has Been Set for Paul Thomas Anderson's 'Inherent Vice'
- > The 'Fight Club' Sequel You've Always Wanted Is Finally Happening