Campbell's Finally Reaches Out to Hipster Soup-Lovers
As everyone knows, hipsters love soup. They are always talking about soups, soup ingredients and preferred methods of eating soups. But hipsters hate cans. That's something else everyone knows. So goes the logic behind Campbell's new rebranding of itself in an attempt to reach the hipster set, with a brand new batch of decidedly Trader Joe's-esque flavors and, most notably, minus the classic Campbell's can. These new soups come in a pouch, so all you hipsters can finally enjoy your beloved soup without having to put up with those cans you hate so much. Or something ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Chris Pratt Asks Twitter Followers to Pray for a Fan’s Young Son Suffering From Brain Cancer
- > Peak Summer Stargazing Season Starts Tonight
- > 'Story of God with Morgan Freeman' Gets a Season 2
- > Here’s a Look at the New Season of ‘Gilmore Girls’
- > Apple Music Will Be the Home to the ‘Carpool Karaoke' Series