Campbell's Finally Reaches Out to Hipster Soup-Lovers
As everyone knows, hipsters love soup. They are always talking about soups, soup ingredients and preferred methods of eating soups. But hipsters hate cans. That's something else everyone knows. So goes the logic behind Campbell's new rebranding of itself in an attempt to reach the hipster set, with a brand new batch of decidedly Trader Joe's-esque flavors and, most notably, minus the classic Campbell's can. These new soups come in a pouch, so all you hipsters can finally enjoy your beloved soup without having to put up with those cans you hate so much. Or something ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Royal Caribbean Wants to Hire Someone to Go on Cruises and Post to Instagram
- > An 8-Year-Old Refugee Comforted a Dog Hit by a Car Until He Could Get Help
- > Jewish Community Centers and Schools Across the Country Received Bomb Threats Today
- > This New ‘Kong: Skull Island’ Trailer Is Bananas
- > Watch Carl Lentz Preach a Mini-Sermon on ‘The Dr. Oz Show'
- > Here’s What Saved Kirk Franklin’s Marriage