Campbell's Finally Reaches Out to Hipster Soup-Lovers
As everyone knows, hipsters love soup. They are always talking about soups, soup ingredients and preferred methods of eating soups. But hipsters hate cans. That's something else everyone knows. So goes the logic behind Campbell's new rebranding of itself in an attempt to reach the hipster set, with a brand new batch of decidedly Trader Joe's-esque flavors and, most notably, minus the classic Campbell's can. These new soups come in a pouch, so all you hipsters can finally enjoy your beloved soup without having to put up with those cans you hate so much. Or something ...
Recommended For You
- > Jimmy Fallon Did Us All a Favor and Just Started Making Up Good News
- > Having Bane at Your Wedding Is a Necessary Evil
- > Incident Report from Michael Brown Shooting Wasn’t Reviewed for 10 Days
- > Here’s the First Full Trailer for Dave Grohl’s New Music Series ‘Sonic Highways’
- > Chris Pratt Dressed Up as Star-Lord to Visit a Children’s Hospital