Campbell's Finally Reaches Out to Hipster Soup-Lovers
As everyone knows, hipsters love soup. They are always talking about soups, soup ingredients and preferred methods of eating soups. But hipsters hate cans. That's something else everyone knows. So goes the logic behind Campbell's new rebranding of itself in an attempt to reach the hipster set, with a brand new batch of decidedly Trader Joe's-esque flavors and, most notably, minus the classic Campbell's can. These new soups come in a pouch, so all you hipsters can finally enjoy your beloved soup without having to put up with those cans you hate so much. Or something ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > A Lot of Very Famous People Helped Stephen Colbert Close Out His Final Show
- > 77 Taliban Members Killed Following Attack on School
- > This New ‘American Sniper’ Trailer Is Intense
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram