Businessweek: Rappers Are Lying about How Much Money They Make
It’s not uncommon for certain hip-hop stars to brag about how much money they have, but according to Bloomberg Businessweek, most of them are totally lying. This funny infograph (warning, a few of the lyrics referenced contain profanities) compares actual song lyrics making bold claims about personal income to actual personal income. The biggest offender? Pitbull, who claims to “make dollars, I mean billions,” made just under $10 million last year. That’s still pretty successful, but unless his career lasts for 100 years, he probably won’t make it into the billion-dollar category …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet