Businessweek: Rappers Are Lying about How Much Money They Make
It’s not uncommon for certain hip-hop stars to brag about how much money they have, but according to Bloomberg Businessweek, most of them are totally lying. This funny infograph (warning, a few of the lyrics referenced contain profanities) compares actual song lyrics making bold claims about personal income to actual personal income. The biggest offender? Pitbull, who claims to “make dollars, I mean billions,” made just under $10 million last year. That’s still pretty successful, but unless his career lasts for 100 years, he probably won’t make it into the billion-dollar category …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Here's Your First Look at 'Pan'
- > The Internet Is Loving Odell Beckham's Amazing Catch
- > Superhero-Loving Girl Is Not Impressed with Store’s Ad about ‘Gifts for Boys’
- > NFL Star Gets Emotional After Scoring Touchdown for Daughter Born Hours Before
- > Report: Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel Has Been Asked to Resign