Businessweek: Rappers Are Lying about How Much Money They Make
It’s not uncommon for certain hip-hop stars to brag about how much money they have, but according to Bloomberg Businessweek, most of them are totally lying. This funny infograph (warning, a few of the lyrics referenced contain profanities) compares actual song lyrics making bold claims about personal income to actual personal income. The biggest offender? Pitbull, who claims to “make dollars, I mean billions,” made just under $10 million last year. That’s still pretty successful, but unless his career lasts for 100 years, he probably won’t make it into the billion-dollar category …
Recommended For You
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.
- > Krispy Kreme Is Celebrating Ghostbusters’ 30th Anniversary with Custom Donuts
- > Speaking in Tongues Is on the Rise Among Americans
- > Bryan Cranston’s Faux One Man MLB Show Will Make You Love Baseball