Bryan Fischer Calls for 'Underground Railroad' to Kidnap Children From Gay Parents
Bryan Fischer, the Director of Issues Analysis for the American Family Association, has defended his call for an "Underground Railroad system" that would abduct children from same-sex parents, saying that "we must obey God's law, not man's law." He cited the case of one Isabella Miller-Jenkins, a 10-year-old girl who is supposedly in Nicaragua with her mother, Lisa Miller (a former lesbian), after the latter lost a series of court battles to bar her former lesbian partner from visitation rights to Isabella. Fischer says the drastic measure was Lisa's last option to keep her daughter away from homosexual influence, saying that "Moms have a sacred, solemn duty, a responsibility to God to look out for the welfare of their kids." Jeremy Hooper, a special projects consulter from the Gay and Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation condemned Fischer's remarks, saying, "He is quite literally comparing his desire to take children from homes with same-sex parents to the heroic events that led to the freeing of slaves. He is suggesting that ripping kids out of LGBT-headed housesholds is the noble cause of our day" ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign