Bryan Cranston Wasn't Cast as Lex Luthor After All
Ah, this life. Such an emotional roller coaster. Mere days after comic book fans rejoiced at the thought of television's best bald-headed baddie taking the on the role of the greatest bald-headed baddie of all time, we receive word that there's no truth to it. The whole thing started as a rumor that got out of control, leading to Internet en masse to take it as fact. Now, Cranston has expressed an interest in playing Luthor in the past, so this isn't to say that it couldn't happen, just that it hasn't. In fact, there's no real guarantee that Lex Luthor is even going to be even Snyder's upcoming Batman/Superman flick, so we're back where we started: with Ben Affleck ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Top Theater Chains Cancel Showings of ‘The Interview’ After Hacker Threats
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge