Bryan Cranston Wasn't Cast as Lex Luthor After All
Ah, this life. Such an emotional roller coaster. Mere days after comic book fans rejoiced at the thought of television's best bald-headed baddie taking the on the role of the greatest bald-headed baddie of all time, we receive word that there's no truth to it. The whole thing started as a rumor that got out of control, leading to Internet en masse to take it as fact. Now, Cranston has expressed an interest in playing Luthor in the past, so this isn't to say that it couldn't happen, just that it hasn't. In fact, there's no real guarantee that Lex Luthor is even going to be even Snyder's upcoming Batman/Superman flick, so we're back where we started: with Ben Affleck ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Justin Bieber: I Just Wanna Honestly Live Like Jesus
- > Why I Go To Church Even When I Don’t Feel Like It
- > The Definitive Ranking of Insanely Awesome Christian Album Covers
- > Candace Cameron Bure Is the Newest Co-Host of ‘The View’
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack