Bryan Cranston Wasn't Cast as Lex Luthor After All
Ah, this life. Such an emotional roller coaster. Mere days after comic book fans rejoiced at the thought of television's best bald-headed baddie taking the on the role of the greatest bald-headed baddie of all time, we receive word that there's no truth to it. The whole thing started as a rumor that got out of control, leading to Internet en masse to take it as fact. Now, Cranston has expressed an interest in playing Luthor in the past, so this isn't to say that it couldn't happen, just that it hasn't. In fact, there's no real guarantee that Lex Luthor is even going to be even Snyder's upcoming Batman/Superman flick, so we're back where we started: with Ben Affleck ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > Ringling Bros. Circus Will Phase Out Elephants
- > Here's a New Salvation Army Ad Starring the Dress. (Yes, That Dress.)
- > U.S. Unemployment Rate Drops to 5.5%
- > ‘Toy Story 4’ Will Be a ‘Romantic Comedy’ Not a Continuation of the Trilogy
- > RIP, Jared Leto's Long Hair. You Were Too Beautiful For This World.