Bryan Cranston Wasn't Cast as Lex Luthor After All
Ah, this life. Such an emotional roller coaster. Mere days after comic book fans rejoiced at the thought of television's best bald-headed baddie taking the on the role of the greatest bald-headed baddie of all time, we receive word that there's no truth to it. The whole thing started as a rumor that got out of control, leading to Internet en masse to take it as fact. Now, Cranston has expressed an interest in playing Luthor in the past, so this isn't to say that it couldn't happen, just that it hasn't. In fact, there's no real guarantee that Lex Luthor is even going to be even Snyder's upcoming Batman/Superman flick, so we're back where we started: with Ben Affleck ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > The Mythbusters Are Going to Test Walt White’s Machine Gun with Vince Gilligan
- > Polygamists in Montana Apply for Marriage License
- > Here’s What It Would Look Like If You Could See All the Asteroids in the Sky
- > Mosque Raises Thousands to Help Vandalized Catholic Church
- > Happy July 4 Weekend, Here’s a Crow Riding a Bald Eagle