Bryan Cranston Wasn't Cast as Lex Luthor After All
Ah, this life. Such an emotional roller coaster. Mere days after comic book fans rejoiced at the thought of television's best bald-headed baddie taking the on the role of the greatest bald-headed baddie of all time, we receive word that there's no truth to it. The whole thing started as a rumor that got out of control, leading to Internet en masse to take it as fact. Now, Cranston has expressed an interest in playing Luthor in the past, so this isn't to say that it couldn't happen, just that it hasn't. In fact, there's no real guarantee that Lex Luthor is even going to be even Snyder's upcoming Batman/Superman flick, so we're back where we started: with Ben Affleck ...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming