Bryan Cranston, Lovable Goofball, Wore a Walter White Disguise at Comic-Con
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has played such an iconically Machiavellian role as Walter White that it's easy to forget that, in life, he seems to be a lovable goofball. Case in point, he spent all Sunday at Comic Con wearing a Walter White mask that disguised his identity from fans. So Comic-Con goers ended up getting their picture taken with Walter White, not suspecting they were actually getting their picture taken with Walter White, until he unmasked himself as himself in front of the entire crowd later that night. It all goes to show what Cranston's co-star and fashion novice Aaron Paul said: Cranston is "the most professional person I’ve ever worked with but also the most immature man I’ve ever experienced, as you can tell. Which is a beautiful combination" ...
Recommended For You
- > Obama Tells Religious Heckler, ‘I Believe in God. Thanks for the Prayer'
- > Liberian Officials May Quarantine Entire Communities as Ebola Outbreak Grows
- > Here Are the Worst Meals in America
- > This Dude Built a Roller Coaster in His Parents' Backyard
- > The New Trailer for Christopher Nolan's 'Interstellar' Is Just Incredible