Bryan Cranston, Lovable Goofball, Wore a Walter White Disguise at Comic-Con
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has played such an iconically Machiavellian role as Walter White that it's easy to forget that, in life, he seems to be a lovable goofball. Case in point, he spent all Sunday at Comic Con wearing a Walter White mask that disguised his identity from fans. So Comic-Con goers ended up getting their picture taken with Walter White, not suspecting they were actually getting their picture taken with Walter White, until he unmasked himself as himself in front of the entire crowd later that night. It all goes to show what Cranston's co-star and fashion novice Aaron Paul said: Cranston is "the most professional person I’ve ever worked with but also the most immature man I’ve ever experienced, as you can tell. Which is a beautiful combination" ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > There Are No Words to Describe This ‘Star Wars’ LED Christmas Light Display
- > 54 Nigerian Soldiers Have Been Sentenced to Death for Not Fighting Boko Haram
- > Marcel the Shell's 'Landslide' Cover Will Calm Your Fears
- > Now Steve Carrell’s Upcoming North Korea Movie Has Been Canned
- > The Death Penalty Is in Dramatic Decline in the U.S.