Bryan Cranston, Lovable Goofball, Wore a Walter White Disguise at Comic-Con
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has played such an iconically Machiavellian role as Walter White that it's easy to forget that, in life, he seems to be a lovable goofball. Case in point, he spent all Sunday at Comic Con wearing a Walter White mask that disguised his identity from fans. So Comic-Con goers ended up getting their picture taken with Walter White, not suspecting they were actually getting their picture taken with Walter White, until he unmasked himself as himself in front of the entire crowd later that night. It all goes to show what Cranston's co-star and fashion novice Aaron Paul said: Cranston is "the most professional person I’ve ever worked with but also the most immature man I’ve ever experienced, as you can tell. Which is a beautiful combination" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > A Russian Orthodox Church Leader Has Been Arrested as Laws Banning Evangelism Take Effect
- > Watch St. Paul and the Broken Bones Play Their Soulful New Song 'All I Ever Wonder’ on Colbert
- > ‘White Lives Matter’ Has Officially Been Declared a Hate Group
- > In New Zealand, the Future of Pizza Delivery Is Now
- > This Hammered Dulcimer Cover of 'Everybody Wants to Rule the World' Is the Coolest Music Performance You’ll See Today