Bryan Cranston, Lovable Goofball, Wore a Walter White Disguise at Comic-Con
Breaking Bad star Bryan Cranston has played such an iconically Machiavellian role as Walter White that it's easy to forget that, in life, he seems to be a lovable goofball. Case in point, he spent all Sunday at Comic Con wearing a Walter White mask that disguised his identity from fans. So Comic-Con goers ended up getting their picture taken with Walter White, not suspecting they were actually getting their picture taken with Walter White, until he unmasked himself as himself in front of the entire crowd later that night. It all goes to show what Cranston's co-star and fashion novice Aaron Paul said: Cranston is "the most professional person I’ve ever worked with but also the most immature man I’ve ever experienced, as you can tell. Which is a beautiful combination" ...
Recommended For You
- > National Treasures Tina Fey and Amy Poehler Are Hosting the Golden Globes Again
- > Colleges Distance Themselves from Bill Cosby
- > Patagonia Is Giving Away Clothes to Keep You from Shopping on Black Friday
- > There Will Be a Second Season of ‘Serial’
- > Ferguson Bakery Owner Raises $250K Online after Store Is Damaged in Riots