British Soldier Killed in Shocking London Attack
British Prime Minister David Cameron has condemned a brutal attack that took place in London yesterday. Two men, who authorities believe are British-born Muslims, struck a man with their car and attempted to behead and dismember him in the street with cleavers and knives. The victim was a British soldier wearing a shirt supporting fellow military members. The murder happened in broad daylight, and its aftermath was caught on tape by several commuters.
Following the attack, a 48-year-old woman got off of a passing bus to help the victim, and immediately began reasoning with one of the attackers. Both men appeared to want to be on video and told bystanders that the attack was retribution for wars in predominantly Muslim countries. One of them told a camera, "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you." Both of the attackers were shot by police and are currently receiving treatment …
Recommended For You
- > Steve Carell Is Teaming Up with Charlie Kaufman for a New Sci-Fi Comedy
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like