British Soldier Killed in Shocking London Attack
British Prime Minister David Cameron has condemned a brutal attack that took place in London yesterday. Two men, who authorities believe are British-born Muslims, struck a man with their car and attempted to behead and dismember him in the street with cleavers and knives. The victim was a British soldier wearing a shirt supporting fellow military members. The murder happened in broad daylight, and its aftermath was caught on tape by several commuters.
Following the attack, a 48-year-old woman got off of a passing bus to help the victim, and immediately began reasoning with one of the attackers. Both men appeared to want to be on video and told bystanders that the attack was retribution for wars in predominantly Muslim countries. One of them told a camera, "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you." Both of the attackers were shot by police and are currently receiving treatment …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day
- > Meet East Stratcom, the Tech Squad Fighting Fake News in Europe
- > President Trump on Spree of Anti-Semitic Threats: ‘It’s Going to Stop’
- > Mindy Kaling and Reese Witherspoon Seem to Be Having a Good Time Shooting ‘A Wrinkle in Time’
- > Yes, Alex Trebek Rapped Along to Drake, Kanye West and Kendrick Lamar on ‘Jeopardy'
- > Famine Declared in South Sudan: Millions Are in Desperate Need of Food