British Soldier Killed in Shocking London Attack
British Prime Minister David Cameron has condemned a brutal attack that took place in London yesterday. Two men, who authorities believe are British-born Muslims, struck a man with their car and attempted to behead and dismember him in the street with cleavers and knives. The victim was a British soldier wearing a shirt supporting fellow military members. The murder happened in broad daylight, and its aftermath was caught on tape by several commuters.
Following the attack, a 48-year-old woman got off of a passing bus to help the victim, and immediately began reasoning with one of the attackers. Both men appeared to want to be on video and told bystanders that the attack was retribution for wars in predominantly Muslim countries. One of them told a camera, "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you." Both of the attackers were shot by police and are currently receiving treatment …
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Here's the Intense Trailer for the New Season of 'Sherlock'
- > Two Earthquakes Rocked Central Italy Within Hours of Each Other
- > 25 Refugees' Bodies Were Found in One Boat in the Mediterranean Sea
- > The Nation Debates: Is This Picture of Bill Murray or Tom Hanks?
- > This ‘Goonies’ Trailer Recut as a Horror Movie Is Terrifying