British Soldier Killed in Shocking London Attack
British Prime Minister David Cameron has condemned a brutal attack that took place in London yesterday. Two men, who authorities believe are British-born Muslims, struck a man with their car and attempted to behead and dismember him in the street with cleavers and knives. The victim was a British soldier wearing a shirt supporting fellow military members. The murder happened in broad daylight, and its aftermath was caught on tape by several commuters.
Following the attack, a 48-year-old woman got off of a passing bus to help the victim, and immediately began reasoning with one of the attackers. Both men appeared to want to be on video and told bystanders that the attack was retribution for wars in predominantly Muslim countries. One of them told a camera, "We swear by almighty Allah we will never stop fighting you." Both of the attackers were shot by police and are currently receiving treatment …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today