British Officials to Change Big Ben's Name, Gender
Officials in Britain have announced plans to start calling Big Ben the "Elizabeth Tower," in honor of the Queen's 60th anniversary. "Just what I've always wanted," the Queen says (probably). No word on how Big Ben himself feels about this, or whether he was even consulted. The date of the official name change has yet to be determined, but you'd better believe it will for sure be the last day anyone, anywhere in the world calls the tower "Big Ben" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Finally: Miss Teen USA Gets Rid of the Swimsuit Portion of the Competition
- > Congress Wants to Do Something About Food Waste
- > Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play Harry Potter Again
- > Bryan Cranston Says He'd Play Walt White on ‘Better Call Saul’ If Asked
- > Istanbul Terror Death Toll Rises to 41