British Officials to Change Big Ben's Name, Gender
Officials in Britain have announced plans to start calling Big Ben the "Elizabeth Tower," in honor of the Queen's 60th anniversary. "Just what I've always wanted," the Queen says (probably). No word on how Big Ben himself feels about this, or whether he was even consulted. The date of the official name change has yet to be determined, but you'd better believe it will for sure be the last day anyone, anywhere in the world calls the tower "Big Ben" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Arizona Cardinals Hire NFL’s First Female Coaching Staff Member
- > Here’s a ‘Fantastic Four’ Trailer Remix Using the Corny 1994 Version
- > Christians Visit Mosque in Chattanooga ‘As a Show of Love’ to Muslim Community
- > Be Inspired By the New Trailer for Will Ferrell’s 'Ferrell Takes the Field'
- > Divers Found 300-year-old Gold Treasure Valued at $1M