British Officials to Change Big Ben's Name, Gender
Officials in Britain have announced plans to start calling Big Ben the "Elizabeth Tower," in honor of the Queen's 60th anniversary. "Just what I've always wanted," the Queen says (probably). No word on how Big Ben himself feels about this, or whether he was even consulted. The date of the official name change has yet to be determined, but you'd better believe it will for sure be the last day anyone, anywhere in the world calls the tower "Big Ben" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > The Real Abuse at the Heart of 'Fifty Shades of Grey'
- > Why Don’t the Guys in my Church Ask Women on Dates?
- > 'Christian Cleavage' Probably Isn't the Problem
- > Report: ISIS Just Kidnapped a Group of at Least 90 Christians, Including Children
- > Chris Pratt and Chris Evans Made Good on Their Super Bowl Bet
- > DOJ Investigation into Ferguson PD Finds Racism and Constitutional Violations
- > Netanyahu: Deal with Iran Could Lead to Nation Getting the Nuclear Weapons
- > Report: Hillary Clinton Only Used Personal Email While Secretary of State
- > NHL Player’s Daughter Writes Adorable Letter to Get Dad Traded Closer to Home
- > Watch Colbert Discuss the Bible, Faith and Hymns with Fr. James Martin