British Officials to Change Big Ben's Name, Gender
Officials in Britain have announced plans to start calling Big Ben the "Elizabeth Tower," in honor of the Queen's 60th anniversary. "Just what I've always wanted," the Queen says (probably). No word on how Big Ben himself feels about this, or whether he was even consulted. The date of the official name change has yet to be determined, but you'd better believe it will for sure be the last day anyone, anywhere in the world calls the tower "Big Ben" ...
Recommended For You
- > You Too Can Have Miley Cyrus Design Your Next Tattoo
- > Trailer: Tim Burton's 'Big Eyes'
- > Hero Drummer Adds a Little Pizzazz to Hillsong United's 'Oceans'
- > Jimmy Fallon Is Making Up Good News Again, Because Sometimes You Just Need to Feel Happy
- > Major Sponsor Pulls Out of the NFL’s Breast Cancer Awareness Month Campaign