British Officials to Change Big Ben's Name, Gender
Officials in Britain have announced plans to start calling Big Ben the "Elizabeth Tower," in honor of the Queen's 60th anniversary. "Just what I've always wanted," the Queen says (probably). No word on how Big Ben himself feels about this, or whether he was even consulted. The date of the official name change has yet to be determined, but you'd better believe it will for sure be the last day anyone, anywhere in the world calls the tower "Big Ben" ...
Recommended For You
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > New Zealand Air’s Hobbit-Themed Safety Video Is a Middle Earth Masterpiece
- > Matthew McConaughey's Marriage Advice Actually Isn't Half Bad
- > This Is What a ‘Parks and Rec’ Themed Wedding Looks Like
- > Did You Catch the Bible Verse Easter Eggs on This Week’s ‘The Walking Dead’?