Brennan Manning Has Passed Away
Brennan Manning, the famed author, friar and contemplative whose bestselling Ragamuffin Gospel spoke acutely and piercingly about the scandal of grace, has passed away at the age of 78. Although his health had been failing for some time, his voice continued to impact millions with its simple, powerful message of God's dazzling love. “Define yourself radically as one beloved by God," he wrote in another one of his books, Abba's Child." This is the true self. Every other identity is illusion.” He doubtless would want to be remembered as a ragamuffin loved by God, which is the identity he spent his life reveling in ...
Recommended For YouView More in Life
- > Watch This Father of the Bride Pull the ‘Ole ‘I Just Dropped the Wedding Cake' Prank
- > Here’s the New Trailer for 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them'
- > Tebow Hit a Homerun on the First Pitch of His Pro Baseball Career
- > Disney Is Remaking ‘The Lion King’ for $ome Rea$on
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'