Brennan Manning Has Passed Away
Brennan Manning, the famed author, friar and contemplative whose bestselling Ragamuffin Gospel spoke acutely and piercingly about the scandal of grace, has passed away at the age of 78. Although his health had been failing for some time, his voice continued to impact millions with its simple, powerful message of God's dazzling love. “Define yourself radically as one beloved by God," he wrote in another one of his books, Abba's Child." This is the true self. Every other identity is illusion.” He doubtless would want to be remembered as a ragamuffin loved by God, which is the identity he spent his life reveling in ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > What the Continued Crucifying Of Rob Bell Says About Modern Christianity
- > 'It Meets My Needs' and Other Bad Reasons for Choosing a Church