Breaking: No Life on Mars
NASA debunked rumors that the Mars Curiosity had found organic life on Mars, breaking hearts and crushing spirits of nerds the world over. What it did find was perchlorate, as well as water, sulfur and chlorine-containing substances. You know, super interesting stuff like that. NASA scientists haven't ruled out possibilities of finding extraterrestrial life on Mars yet, however, although it'd probably be life of the most microscopic sort—unless Martians are just shy or, perhaps, giving us the silent treatment for waiting so long before stopping by to introduce ourselves ...
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > ISIS' New Enemy: A Terrifying Dutch Biker Gang
- > An Artist Is Inserting Mr. Bean into Famous Paintings For Some Reason
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > Officer Darren Wilson May Soon Resign from Ferguson Police Department
- > Chris Traeger and Ann Perkins Are Returning to ‘Parks and Rec’
- > President Obama Announces Immigration Reform Plan
- > The One Campaign’s New Ebola PSA Features a Lot of Celebrities Saying Nothing
- > Well, What Do You Think About This Jesus Tattoo?