Breaking: No Life on Mars
NASA debunked rumors that the Mars Curiosity had found organic life on Mars, breaking hearts and crushing spirits of nerds the world over. What it did find was perchlorate, as well as water, sulfur and chlorine-containing substances. You know, super interesting stuff like that. NASA scientists haven't ruled out possibilities of finding extraterrestrial life on Mars yet, however, although it'd probably be life of the most microscopic sort—unless Martians are just shy or, perhaps, giving us the silent treatment for waiting so long before stopping by to introduce ourselves ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > KFC's Secret Recipe May Have Been Revealed to the Chicago Tribune
- > Orlando Hospitals Won't Bill Pulse Shooting Victims
- > Research: Most People Looking for a New Church Are Looking for Better Preaching
- > 13 People Were Killed in an Attack on Afghanistan's American University Yesterday
- > A Mad Lego Scientist Makes Objects That Rotate to Make Three Different Shadow Art Images