Breaking: No Life on Mars
NASA debunked rumors that the Mars Curiosity had found organic life on Mars, breaking hearts and crushing spirits of nerds the world over. What it did find was perchlorate, as well as water, sulfur and chlorine-containing substances. You know, super interesting stuff like that. NASA scientists haven't ruled out possibilities of finding extraterrestrial life on Mars yet, however, although it'd probably be life of the most microscopic sort—unless Martians are just shy or, perhaps, giving us the silent treatment for waiting so long before stopping by to introduce ourselves ...
Recommended For You
- > Of Course Aubrey Plaza Will Voice Grumpy Cat in the Lifetime Christmas Movie
- > Obama’s Anti-ISIS Strategy Has Been Approved By the House
- > Bill Hader Is Returning to ‘Saturday Night Live’ … as a Host
- > Congratulations on Your Number One Album, Lecrae.
- > Satanists Handing Out Satanic Children's Books or Something.