Breaking: Congress Less Popular Than Cockroaches
Public Policy Polling, a Raleigh-based polling firm that apparently just gets to ask people whatever questions they want, has released the results of a survey that asked Americans to rank Congress' favorability next to other zeitgeists of American ire. All told, Congress didn't do too bad for a notoriously unproductive national legislative body with a 9 percent favorability rating. They ranked higher than, say, Kim Kardashian and gonorrhea. But Congress lost out to cockroaches and the NFL replacement refs, which is pretty telling. "We all know Congress is unpopular," says PPP president Dean Debnam. "But the fact that voters like it even less than cockroaches, lice, and Genghis Khan really shows how far its esteem has fallen with the American public over the last few weeks" ...
Recommended For You
- > 'Star Wars' Without the Music Is Uncomfortable, Amazing.
- > Wonderful Grandparents Accidentally Tagging 'Grandmaster Flash' On Facebook
- > How Megachurches Are Spending Their Tithes and Offerings
- > Here's the Trailer for Jennifer Lawrence and Bradley Cooper's 'Serena'
- > Girl Disappointed to Learn Obama Is Not Beyonce