Breaking: Congress Less Popular Than Cockroaches
Public Policy Polling, a Raleigh-based polling firm that apparently just gets to ask people whatever questions they want, has released the results of a survey that asked Americans to rank Congress' favorability next to other zeitgeists of American ire. All told, Congress didn't do too bad for a notoriously unproductive national legislative body with a 9 percent favorability rating. They ranked higher than, say, Kim Kardashian and gonorrhea. But Congress lost out to cockroaches and the NFL replacement refs, which is pretty telling. "We all know Congress is unpopular," says PPP president Dean Debnam. "But the fact that voters like it even less than cockroaches, lice, and Genghis Khan really shows how far its esteem has fallen with the American public over the last few weeks" ...
Recommended For You
- > In Honor of 'Batman Day', Here's the Newest Animated 'Batman' Short
- > Just a Picture of Jack White Having the Time of His Life at a Baseball Game
- > Passenger Plane Crash Lands In Taiwan: At Least 51 Dead
- > Marvel at the Speed of the World’s Fastest Bus Boy
- > Ed Helms and Hilary Swank to Star in TV Drama Series about Organic Farming