Breaking: Congress Less Popular Than Cockroaches
Public Policy Polling, a Raleigh-based polling firm that apparently just gets to ask people whatever questions they want, has released the results of a survey that asked Americans to rank Congress' favorability next to other zeitgeists of American ire. All told, Congress didn't do too bad for a notoriously unproductive national legislative body with a 9 percent favorability rating. They ranked higher than, say, Kim Kardashian and gonorrhea. But Congress lost out to cockroaches and the NFL replacement refs, which is pretty telling. "We all know Congress is unpopular," says PPP president Dean Debnam. "But the fact that voters like it even less than cockroaches, lice, and Genghis Khan really shows how far its esteem has fallen with the American public over the last few weeks" ...
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Donald Glover Is the New Lando Calrissian
- > This Guy Films Himself Singing in the Car, But Ends Up Recording His Own Car Accident
- > China Releases a Christian Pastor Jailed 7 Years for Organizing a Prayer Meeting
- > Watch Jimmy Kimmel Hire Doctor Strange to Do Magic Tricks at a Kids’ Party
- > 72 Sex Slaves Freed in an International FBI Sting Operation