'Breaking Bad' Is Getting a Spin-Off: 'Better Call Saul'
Rumors of a Breaking Bad spin-off have been swirling for a while, and you'd better believe AMC is anxious to fill the void soon to be left by its biggest hit. And it's all but certain the attempt to fill that void will come in the form of Better Call Saul, which will follow the adventures of Walter White's shifty, duplicitous but occasionally vaguely admirable lawyer, Saul Goodman. On the one hand, the idea makes sense. Throughout the past few seasons on Breaking Bad, Goodman has retained a sleazy charm even as the rest of the characters have become increasingly desperate and/or sinister. On the other hand, spin-offs featuring beloved side characters don't exactly have a great record. For every Frasier there at least ten Joey's ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > This Georgia County Is Trying to Stop a Mosque From Being Built
- > Here's the Trailer for the Big Screen Adaptation of ‘Same Kind of Different as Me’
- > Stephen Colbert Told a Great Story About a Crazy Coincidence with Someone from His Family’s Past
- > More Than 60 People Killed Following Massive Earthquake in Italy
- > Watch This Little League Coach Go to the Pitcher’s Mound to Tell His Son He Loves Him