'Breaking Bad' Is Getting a Spin-Off: 'Better Call Saul'
Rumors of a Breaking Bad spin-off have been swirling for a while, and you'd better believe AMC is anxious to fill the void soon to be left by its biggest hit. And it's all but certain the attempt to fill that void will come in the form of Better Call Saul, which will follow the adventures of Walter White's shifty, duplicitous but occasionally vaguely admirable lawyer, Saul Goodman. On the one hand, the idea makes sense. Throughout the past few seasons on Breaking Bad, Goodman has retained a sleazy charm even as the rest of the characters have become increasingly desperate and/or sinister. On the other hand, spin-offs featuring beloved side characters don't exactly have a great record. For every Frasier there at least ten Joey's ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > 7 Unbiblical Statements Christians Believe
- > Watch ‘Fixer Upper's Chip and Joanna Gaines' Powerful Testimony on ‘I Am Second’
- > 12 Fiction Books That Will Shape Your Theology
- > Hillsong NYC’s Carl Lentz: At This Church, We Are Not Saying 'All Lives Matter'
- > Watch Justin Bieber Play ‘I Could Sing of Your Love Forever’ on the Purpose Tour
- > Hilary Swank Was Offered a Role for 5% of What Her Male Co-Star Would Earn
- > This Town in Australia Wants to Be the World's First Porn-Free City
- > This Awesome Dad Turned His Son’s Wheelchair Into the 'Ghostbusters' Ecto-1:
- > Happy Friday: Here’s a Video of DC Talk Playing ‘The Tonight Show’ in 1993
- > Here's the New Video for Chance the Rapper's Remix of Chris Tomlin's ‘How Great'