'Breaking Bad' Is Getting a Spin-Off: 'Better Call Saul'
Rumors of a Breaking Bad spin-off have been swirling for a while, and you'd better believe AMC is anxious to fill the void soon to be left by its biggest hit. And it's all but certain the attempt to fill that void will come in the form of Better Call Saul, which will follow the adventures of Walter White's shifty, duplicitous but occasionally vaguely admirable lawyer, Saul Goodman. On the one hand, the idea makes sense. Throughout the past few seasons on Breaking Bad, Goodman has retained a sleazy charm even as the rest of the characters have become increasingly desperate and/or sinister. On the other hand, spin-offs featuring beloved side characters don't exactly have a great record. For every Frasier there at least ten Joey's ...
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > People Claim to Have Seen a Mysterious Movie That Never Existed
- > Netflix Is Now Allowing '13th' to Be Screened in Public Even Without a Subscription
- > Watch Chance the Rapper’s Worshipful Grammy Performance
- > 11 Resolutions Everyone Should Consider Making Next Year
- > I’m Single. Stop Pitying Me on Valentine’s Day