Bradley Cooper to Star in Lance Armstrong Movie
Deadline is reporting that actor Bradley Cooper has signed on to produce and star in a film about the rise and fall of cycling star Lance Armstrong. Though it hasn’t yet been announced if Cooper will be portraying Armstrong in Red Blooded American, sources told Deadline that he will play one of two main roles. The other main character is Tyler Hamilton, the former Armstrong friend and teammate who famously went on 60 Minutes to detail Armstrong’s use of banned performance enhancing drugs. The news comes just months after two other Hollywood heavyweights announced their own Lance Armstrong biopics: The Queen director Stephen Frears is at the helm of a yet-to-be titled Armstrong film, and J.J. Abrams is producing a movie based on the book Cycle of Lies: The Fall of Lance Armstrong (which, we’re assuming because it’s J.J. Abrams, will set itself apart by incorporating a mind-blowing sci-fi twist) …
Recommended For You
- > Being a Christian Doesn’t Always Look Like You Think It Should
- > 15 Things to Start Doing By the Time You’re 30
- > Shia LaBeouf On Becoming a Christian: 'It's a Real Thing That Really Saved Me.'
- > When Risking it All for God Means Staying Where You Are
- > This WWI Christmas Ad Is the Best Commercial You’ll See Today
- > Video Shows Just How Much Megatron Hates Selfies
- > The New Season of ‘Parks and Rec’ Will Take Place in the Future
- > Here's the First Preview for the Colbert Show Replacement, 'The Nightly Show'
- > Horrible Details of the Taliban's School Attack Emerge
- > The U.S. Navy Finally Has a Drone That Looks Like a Shark