'The Bottom Line Is, He Got Away'
Those were the words of CNN summing up the Boston Police Department's press conference, in which it was revealed that a massive manhunt and citywide shutdown turned up essentially nothing in the quest to bring 19-year-old Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokar A. Tsarnaev to justice. Police announced that they are lifting the the shutdown on the city of Boston, but urged residents to remain vigilant as a very violent and dangerous person remains at large. The police do not believe that Tsamaev has left Massachusetts but, for the time being, do not know where he is ...
Update: They got him. Shortly after the lockdown status was lifted, a citizen noticed that the tarp covering a boat parked in his yard had been tampered with. An injured Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was hiding inside. After a tense standoff with police, he was arrested and taken into custody.
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Report Links Earthquakes in the U.S. With Oil Drilling Practices
- > Officials Just Evacuated the Statue of Liberty
- > Disturbing Video Shows Police Shooting Unarmed Black Man
- > Terrorist Network With Links to Bin Laden Busted in Italy
- > Philly Bakery Creates Tebow Pretzel to Welcome Him to the Eagles