'The Bottom Line Is, He Got Away'
Those were the words of CNN summing up the Boston Police Department's press conference, in which it was revealed that a massive manhunt and citywide shutdown turned up essentially nothing in the quest to bring 19-year-old Boston Marathon bombing suspect Dzhokar A. Tsarnaev to justice. Police announced that they are lifting the the shutdown on the city of Boston, but urged residents to remain vigilant as a very violent and dangerous person remains at large. The police do not believe that Tsamaev has left Massachusetts but, for the time being, do not know where he is ...
Update: They got him. Shortly after the lockdown status was lifted, a citizen noticed that the tarp covering a boat parked in his yard had been tampered with. An injured Dzhokhar Tsarnaev was hiding inside. After a tense standoff with police, he was arrested and taken into custody.
Recommended For YouView More in Current
- > Lawmakers Vote Against Making the Bible the ‘Official Book’ of Tennessee
- > Jay-Z Is Personally Calling Tidal Subscribers to Thank Them
- > Ryan Gosling in Talks to Star in the ‘Blade Runner’ Sequel
- > Matthew McConaughey Got Extremely Emotional Watching the ‘Star Wars’ Trailer (Wink)
- > E-Cigarette Use Up, Cigarette Use Drops Among U.S. Youth