Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon Returns with New Album and Tour
Frontman of the now defunct Grammy-winning band Bon Iver, Justin Vernon, is teaming with indie-pop outfit Volcano Choir for a new album and tour. Repave will hit stores in September, and the group will be on tour this fall. If this trailer for the record is any indication, it will sound pretty epic …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Christians Visit Mosque in Chattanooga ‘As a Show of Love’ to Muslim Community
- > Be Inspired By the New Trailer for Will Ferrell’s 'Ferrell Takes the Field'
- > Divers Found 300-year-old Gold Treasure Valued at $1M
- > ‘Key & Peele’ Is Coming to an End
- > NASA Has Released an Incredible Image of the ‘Sombrero Galaxy’