Bon Iver’s Justin Vernon Returns with New Album and Tour
Frontman of the now defunct Grammy-winning band Bon Iver, Justin Vernon, is teaming with indie-pop outfit Volcano Choir for a new album and tour. Repave will hit stores in September, and the group will be on tour this fall. If this trailer for the record is any indication, it will sound pretty epic …
Recommended For YouView More in Culture
- > Watch Yolanda Adams’ Glorious Late-Night Performance
- > Expert: 400 Church Leaders Will Resign This Sunday Because Names Surfaced in Ashley Madison Hack
- > Is Coldplay’s Final Album on the Way?
- > Charges Dropped Against Guitar Shredding Hero Arrested for Playing National Anthem on July 4
- > Tragedy: Bodies of Dozens of Migrants Found in Box Truck in Austria